Brewing giant AB InBev prepares to shake up UK PR roster
By Matt Cartmell, PR Week UK, Thursday, 09 September 2010 06:00AM
AB InBev, the world's largest brewer, is approaching consumer agencies as it prepares to shake up its UK PR roster.
The firm, whose brands include Budweiser, Boddingtons and Stella Artois, is understood to be holding 'chemistry meetings' with major agencies.
AB InBev has kicked off by discussing its Stella Artois account, but all 12 of its beer brands are believed to be up for grabs. One source said: 'They're hawking their way around London using Stella initially to see how people respond.'
Agencies that have worked for InBev in the past include Edelman, which handled a Stella Artois project, and Eulogy, which worked on a global Beck's brief.
InBev had not responded as PRWeek went to press.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push