Brewing giant AB InBev prepares to shake up UK PR roster
By Matt Cartmell, PR Week UK, Thursday, 09 September 2010 06:00AM
AB InBev, the world's largest brewer, is approaching consumer agencies as it prepares to shake up its UK PR roster.
The firm, whose brands include Budweiser, Boddingtons and Stella Artois, is understood to be holding 'chemistry meetings' with major agencies.
AB InBev has kicked off by discussing its Stella Artois account, but all 12 of its beer brands are believed to be up for grabs. One source said: 'They're hawking their way around London using Stella initially to see how people respond.'
Agencies that have worked for InBev in the past include Edelman, which handled a Stella Artois project, and Eulogy, which worked on a global Beck's brief.
InBev had not responded as PRWeek went to press.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign