Brewing giant AB InBev prepares to shake up UK PR roster
By Matt Cartmell, PR Week UK, Thursday, 09 September 2010 06:00AM
AB InBev, the world's largest brewer, is approaching consumer agencies as it prepares to shake up its UK PR roster.
The firm, whose brands include Budweiser, Boddingtons and Stella Artois, is understood to be holding 'chemistry meetings' with major agencies.
AB InBev has kicked off by discussing its Stella Artois account, but all 12 of its beer brands are believed to be up for grabs. One source said: 'They're hawking their way around London using Stella initially to see how people respond.'
Agencies that have worked for InBev in the past include Edelman, which handled a Stella Artois project, and Eulogy, which worked on a global Beck's brief.
InBev had not responded as PRWeek went to press.
This article was first published on PR Week UK
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London