TBWA\London overhauls management team
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 September 2010 08:00AM
TBWA\London has appointed the Isobar managing director, Andy De Groose, as its new managing director and the Saint@RKCR/Y&R managing partner, Zaid Al-Zaidy, as its chief strategy officer.
The pair will join the agency later this year, and will form part of a new executive team alongside Robert Harwood-Matthews, the TBWA\UK president, and Mark Hunter, the executive creative director of TBWA’s London office.
Al-Zaidy replaces Tom Morton, who left in July to join Publicis as its chief strategy officer. De Groose is effectively a replacement for Matt Shepherd-Smith, who quit as TBWA\London’s chief executive in December last year.
Saint will not directly replace Al-Zaidy. De Groose began his advertising career as a media strategist at Michaelides & Bednash. He founded the digital agency Deconstruct in 2001 and it was sold to Isobar in 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Account Director (Maternity Contract) - International Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k pro rata, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £38k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency Fill Recruitment to £38k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire