TBWA\London overhauls management team
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 September 2010 08:00AM
TBWA\London has appointed the Isobar managing director, Andy De Groose, as its new managing director and the Saint@RKCR/Y&R managing partner, Zaid Al-Zaidy, as its chief strategy officer.
The pair will join the agency later this year, and will form part of a new executive team alongside Robert Harwood-Matthews, the TBWA\UK president, and Mark Hunter, the executive creative director of TBWA’s London office.
Al-Zaidy replaces Tom Morton, who left in July to join Publicis as its chief strategy officer. De Groose is effectively a replacement for Matt Shepherd-Smith, who quit as TBWA\London’s chief executive in December last year.
Saint will not directly replace Al-Zaidy. De Groose began his advertising career as a media strategist at Michaelides & Bednash. He founded the digital agency Deconstruct in 2001 and it was sold to Isobar in 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, Liverpool
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £23000 - £27000 per annum, Liverpool
- Head of Customer Marketing Stopgap £80000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch