TBWA\London overhauls management team
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 September 2010 08:00AM
TBWA\London has appointed the Isobar managing director, Andy De Groose, as its new managing director and the Saint@RKCR/Y&R managing partner, Zaid Al-Zaidy, as its chief strategy officer.
The pair will join the agency later this year, and will form part of a new executive team alongside Robert Harwood-Matthews, the TBWA\UK president, and Mark Hunter, the executive creative director of TBWA’s London office.
Al-Zaidy replaces Tom Morton, who left in July to join Publicis as its chief strategy officer. De Groose is effectively a replacement for Matt Shepherd-Smith, who quit as TBWA\London’s chief executive in December last year.
Saint will not directly replace Al-Zaidy. De Groose began his advertising career as a media strategist at Michaelides & Bednash. He founded the digital agency Deconstruct in 2001 and it was sold to Isobar in 2004.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers