In association with
Volkswagen 'true life costs' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:03AM
DDB UK has launched a new digital campaign for Volkswagen as part of its ongoing 'Unbelievable Value' series, with the aim of promoting the car to consumers as good value for money.
A website which features a model village populated by miniature inhabitants compares the price of the car with the price of other vital goods consumers buy over a lifetime.
Consumers who log onto the website www.truelifecosts.com can calculate how much their living costs and share cost reports with friends on Facebook. The campaign, planned and bought by Mediacom, is supported by press and out of home activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Product Marketing Manager - 11 months contract - London - £53K pro rata Digital Gurus £53000 Per Annum, London
- group account director / biz director > INTERNATIONAL DRINKS ACCOUNT > TTL > FOOTBALL collectivo Up to £80k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- European Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £0.00 - £62000.00 per annum, London
- Senior SEO Account Manager Ultimate Asset £33000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts