In association with
Volkswagen 'true life costs' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:03AM
DDB UK has launched a new digital campaign for Volkswagen as part of its ongoing 'Unbelievable Value' series, with the aim of promoting the car to consumers as good value for money.
A website which features a model village populated by miniature inhabitants compares the price of the car with the price of other vital goods consumers buy over a lifetime.
Consumers who log onto the website www.truelifecosts.com can calculate how much their living costs and share cost reports with friends on Facebook. The campaign, planned and bought by Mediacom, is supported by press and out of home activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy