In association with
Volkswagen 'true life costs' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:03AM
DDB UK has launched a new digital campaign for Volkswagen as part of its ongoing 'Unbelievable Value' series, with the aim of promoting the car to consumers as good value for money.
A website which features a model village populated by miniature inhabitants compares the price of the car with the price of other vital goods consumers buy over a lifetime.
Consumers who log onto the website www.truelifecosts.com can calculate how much their living costs and share cost reports with friends on Facebook. The campaign, planned and bought by Mediacom, is supported by press and out of home activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Officer x 2 Comic Relief 35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Advertising/Media Sales Cabbell Publishing £24,000 basic, with an achievable OTE of £70,000+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Media Executive Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum, Worcestershire
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad