In association with
Volkswagen 'true life costs' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:03AM
DDB UK has launched a new digital campaign for Volkswagen as part of its ongoing 'Unbelievable Value' series, with the aim of promoting the car to consumers as good value for money.
A website which features a model village populated by miniature inhabitants compares the price of the car with the price of other vital goods consumers buy over a lifetime.
Consumers who log onto the website www.truelifecosts.com can calculate how much their living costs and share cost reports with friends on Facebook. The campaign, planned and bought by Mediacom, is supported by press and out of home activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne