In association with
Volkswagen 'true life costs' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:03AM
DDB UK has launched a new digital campaign for Volkswagen as part of its ongoing 'Unbelievable Value' series, with the aim of promoting the car to consumers as good value for money.
A website which features a model village populated by miniature inhabitants compares the price of the car with the price of other vital goods consumers buy over a lifetime.
Consumers who log onto the website www.truelifecosts.com can calculate how much their living costs and share cost reports with friends on Facebook. The campaign, planned and bought by Mediacom, is supported by press and out of home activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads