In association with
Volkswagen 'true life costs' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Thursday, 09 September 2010 11:03AM
DDB UK has launched a new digital campaign for Volkswagen as part of its ongoing 'Unbelievable Value' series, with the aim of promoting the car to consumers as good value for money.
A website which features a model village populated by miniature inhabitants compares the price of the car with the price of other vital goods consumers buy over a lifetime.
Consumers who log onto the website www.truelifecosts.com can calculate how much their living costs and share cost reports with friends on Facebook. The campaign, planned and bought by Mediacom, is supported by press and out of home activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Consultant, international branding agency in London £70k Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Freelance Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23 - £25 per hour, Milton Keynes
- Digital Senior Account Director Red Sofa London £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager [Experiential] - Integrated Agency - Up to £31k Verbatim Search Up to £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Agencies need to make more use of audience insight, says Mark Creighton