News Int's Schwartz resurfaces at L'Oreal
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 09 September 2010 05:32PM
Jeremy Schwartz, the former News International marketing director, has resurfaced at L'Oreal as general manager for its Garnier and Maybelline brands in the UK.
Schwartz will have overall responsibly for sales and marketing in the role. He replaces Damien Bertrand who is moving internally within the company.
He will report to L’Oreal managing director Pierre-Yves Arzel and is based in the UK.
He joined News International in an overarching marketing role across its nationial newspaper brands, The Sun, The News of The World, The Times and The Sunday Times at the beginning of 2009.
But he left within 12 months following a review undertaken by chief executive Rebekah Brooks.
The move marks a return to his former employer for Schwartz, who held the role of UK marketing director for L'Oreal in the 90s.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Head of Fundraising Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Peterborough