Barclays awards direct brief to EHS 4D
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 September 2010 08:00AM
Barclays has hired EHS 4D to handle its consumer-facing direct marketing business.
The agency will be responsible for overseeing Barclays' retail work, which is currently handled by agencies on a project basis. In the past, Barclays has used a number of agencies across its roster including EHS 4D, as well as Iris, Rapp, Soho Square and Balloon Dog.
Barclays spent more than £10m across direct mail, digital and press between January and December 2009, according to The Nielsen Company.
Barclays has recently shaken up its retail marketing department. In March, the bank appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s business director for the Barclays account, Michelle McEttrick, as its chief marketing officer for Global Retail Banking.
BBH handles Barclays’ above-the-line advertising business, with digital work overseen by Dare. Walker Media is the incumbent on Barclays’ media planning and buying business.
Earlier this month, Barclays unveiled a new advertising campaign to promote its Corporate division through outdoor, online and press ads in the Financial Times, The Daily Telegraph and The Economist.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London