Barclays awards direct brief to EHS 4D
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 September 2010 08:00AM
Barclays has hired EHS 4D to handle its consumer-facing direct marketing business.
The agency will be responsible for overseeing Barclays' retail work, which is currently handled by agencies on a project basis. In the past, Barclays has used a number of agencies across its roster including EHS 4D, as well as Iris, Rapp, Soho Square and Balloon Dog.
Barclays spent more than £10m across direct mail, digital and press between January and December 2009, according to The Nielsen Company.
Barclays has recently shaken up its retail marketing department. In March, the bank appointed Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s business director for the Barclays account, Michelle McEttrick, as its chief marketing officer for Global Retail Banking.
BBH handles Barclays’ above-the-line advertising business, with digital work overseen by Dare. Walker Media is the incumbent on Barclays’ media planning and buying business.
Earlier this month, Barclays unveiled a new advertising campaign to promote its Corporate division through outdoor, online and press ads in the Financial Times, The Daily Telegraph and The Economist.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Cross-Media Account Director - Film and Gaming Client's - Ã‚£45K Ultimate Asset Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£47000 per annum, London
- Account Director, 12 month contract role, paying £50k pro rata - BTL / Integrated and retail role MODA consult Up to £50k, 12 month fixed term contract (pro rata salary), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Communities Officer Amnesty International UK £36,240 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brochure Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Freelance ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - integrated with Client side experience - London - 6-8 week contract Judi Patton up to £250 per day, London (Greater)