Lida overhauls management line-up as Shaun Moran exits
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 September 2010 12:20PM
Lida has promoted Mel Cruickshank to chief executive and restructured its creative department following the exit this week of the creative director, Shaun Moran.
Cruickshank was previously the managing director of the agency. She replaces Lisa Thomas, who was promoted to chief executive of M&C Saatchi Group in April. Thomas will now also become the chairman of Lida.
Lida, owned by M&C Saatchi Group, has revamped its creative department, promoting Nicky Bullard and Tim Styles to joint creative directors. The duo replace Moran, who left the agency without a job to go to. They have been at Lida for ten and five years respectively.
At the same time, Lida's board account director, Pip Hulbert, responsible for the Boots and Ikea business, will become the client services director. Caroline Parkes has also recently joined the agency as the strategy director.
Cruickshank has overseen a period of growth at Lida, netting £4.5 million in new business, including the Ikea and Netjet accounts, both secured in the past two months. Other key clients include The Carphone Warehouse and Mini.
Thomas said of Cruickshank: "Mel has proved she's incredibly capable at heading up the agency, and the recent Ikea win was a particular coup. She's a motivational and inspiring leader and Lida will go from strength to strength with Mel at the helm."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency