Lida overhauls management line-up as Shaun Moran exits
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 September 2010 12:20PM
Lida has promoted Mel Cruickshank to chief executive and restructured its creative department following the exit this week of the creative director, Shaun Moran.
Cruickshank was previously the managing director of the agency. She replaces Lisa Thomas, who was promoted to chief executive of M&C Saatchi Group in April. Thomas will now also become the chairman of Lida.
Lida, owned by M&C Saatchi Group, has revamped its creative department, promoting Nicky Bullard and Tim Styles to joint creative directors. The duo replace Moran, who left the agency without a job to go to. They have been at Lida for ten and five years respectively.
At the same time, Lida's board account director, Pip Hulbert, responsible for the Boots and Ikea business, will become the client services director. Caroline Parkes has also recently joined the agency as the strategy director.
Cruickshank has overseen a period of growth at Lida, netting £4.5 million in new business, including the Ikea and Netjet accounts, both secured in the past two months. Other key clients include The Carphone Warehouse and Mini.
Thomas said of Cruickshank: "Mel has proved she's incredibly capable at heading up the agency, and the recent Ikea win was a particular coup. She's a motivational and inspiring leader and Lida will go from strength to strength with Mel at the helm."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Manager / Senior Advertising Exec - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + COMMISSION , London
- Senior Marketing Executive - Seiko UK Ltd. Ball & Hoolahan Not Disclosed, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers