Lucozade appoints Grey London to £7m ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 September 2010 05:59PM
GlaxoSmithKline has appointed Grey London to handle the £7 million UK and Ireland Lucozade Energy advertising account.
Grey, which has a place on the GSK roster working on brands including Beechams and McCleans, beat Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Ogilvy & Mather and The Red Brick Road to the business.
M&C Saatchi, the UK incumbent, was knocked out at an earlier stage of the pitch process.
M&C Saatchi handled Lucozade's entire UK drinks business, including its Hydro Active and Sport sub-brands, while Ogilvy & Mather was the previous incumbent on brand's advertising in Ireland.
The review, which was handled by Agency Assessments, kicked off in June this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London