Lucozade appoints Grey London to £7m ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 September 2010 05:59PM
GlaxoSmithKline has appointed Grey London to handle the £7 million UK and Ireland Lucozade Energy advertising account.
Grey, which has a place on the GSK roster working on brands including Beechams and McCleans, beat Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Ogilvy & Mather and The Red Brick Road to the business.
M&C Saatchi, the UK incumbent, was knocked out at an earlier stage of the pitch process.
M&C Saatchi handled Lucozade's entire UK drinks business, including its Hydro Active and Sport sub-brands, while Ogilvy & Mather was the previous incumbent on brand's advertising in Ireland.
The review, which was handled by Agency Assessments, kicked off in June this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Ad Agency Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum, Windsor
- Channel Marketing Manager, VAR, Epson UK Ltd Epson Europe BV Competitive Salary plus benefits, Hemel Hempstead
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch