Lucozade appoints Grey London to £7m ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 September 2010 05:59PM
GlaxoSmithKline has appointed Grey London to handle the £7 million UK and Ireland Lucozade Energy advertising account.
Grey, which has a place on the GSK roster working on brands including Beechams and McCleans, beat Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Ogilvy & Mather and The Red Brick Road to the business.
M&C Saatchi, the UK incumbent, was knocked out at an earlier stage of the pitch process.
M&C Saatchi handled Lucozade's entire UK drinks business, including its Hydro Active and Sport sub-brands, while Ogilvy & Mather was the previous incumbent on brand's advertising in Ireland.
The review, which was handled by Agency Assessments, kicked off in June this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne