Lucozade appoints Grey London to £7m ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 20 September 2010 05:59PM
GlaxoSmithKline has appointed Grey London to handle the £7 million UK and Ireland Lucozade Energy advertising account.
Grey, which has a place on the GSK roster working on brands including Beechams and McCleans, beat Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Ogilvy & Mather and The Red Brick Road to the business.
M&C Saatchi, the UK incumbent, was knocked out at an earlier stage of the pitch process.
M&C Saatchi handled Lucozade's entire UK drinks business, including its Hydro Active and Sport sub-brands, while Ogilvy & Mather was the previous incumbent on brand's advertising in Ireland.
The review, which was handled by Agency Assessments, kicked off in June this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director or Group Account Director - £60k to £70k - ATL/Digital MODA consult Around the £60k - £70k + excellent benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Administrator, Leisure, North London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £22500 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned