Lurpak signs up to Jamie Oliver's C4 show
Lurpak butter is to sponsor 'Jamie's 30 Minute Meals', Jamie Oliver's new teatime show on Channel 4, in a six-figure deal conceived and negotiated by Carat Sponsorship.
The series will start in mid-October and run weekdays on Channel 4 at 5pm to the end of December, with repeats also scheduled on More 4. Each programme will show the chef cooking a whole meal from scratch.
The creative treatment for the sponsorship idents is being handled by Wieden & Kennedy, Lurpak's ad agency.
The idents will show real people cooking in real kitchens. Two members of the public will be recruited to appear in some of the idents via a competition hosted on the Arla Foods brand's Facebook page.
The deal was negotiated and managed by Maria Donaldson, sponsorship manager at Carat Sponsorship.
Thryth Jarvis, senior brand manager at Lurpak, said: "The Jamie Oliver sponsorship perfectly compliments Lurpak's point of view on championing good food and strengthens our 2010 campaign which has been celebrating the joy that can only come from creating dishes from scratch."
Arla Foods is currently reviewing its pan-European media planning and buying account, held by Carat.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Lurpak shifts global ad account into Wieden & Kennedy
- Doing dairy advertising with flair and creativity
- Dramatic Lurpak ad targets food choices
- Lurpak searches for real cooks to star in C4 idents
- Carat retains £100m pan-European media business for Arla Foods
- Laterooms.com to sponsor Gervais show
- Arla shortlists three agencies for pan-European media business
- Saatchi & Saatchi wins global Lurpak account
- Lurpak drafts brand guide
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Data Analyst for Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + Bens, West End
- Account Director ATL creative agency Twist Recruitment £42000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Account Executive - Global Integrated Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- eCommerce User Experience and Technology Manager Forward Role Recruitment Up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits, Commutable from Manchester, Chester, Warrington & Cheshire
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web