LateRooms reviews digital ad strategy
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 23 September 2010 12:05PM
LateRooms.com, the hotel bookings site, is talking to agencies about its digital strategy.
The company, which is an online database of late-availability hotel rooms, has contacted agencies regarding the review.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay holds the brand's creative account, including digital creative, which is unaffected by the review.
However, LateRooms.com is thought to want to appoint an agency to provide input on its overall digital ad strategy.
MediaCom handles all media planning and buying for the site, after the account moved from the now-defunct i-level earlier this year.
The agency talks follow news that LateRooms.com is to sponsor Sky1's new travel series An Idiot Abroad, which starts this week.
The brand's animated idents for the series, created by BMB, use the LateRooms.com logo and show hotel-room windows opening on to different exotic locations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Analyst DataTech £20000 - £25000 per annum, Lincolnshire