RIM unveils its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet as Apple readies slimmer iPad
Research In Motion has unveiled its Apple iPad tablet rival, which it is calling it the BlackBerry PlayBook.
RIM's tablet is smaller and lighter than than Apple’s tablet, weighing in at less than 1lb (half a pound less) with a 7″ screen, and is due to launch in 2011.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Watford
- Communications Manager - Contract - Leeds Ninesharp £140 - £150 per day, Leeds
- Sales Development Manager Adam Recruitment £33000 per annum, Cheshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'