RIM unveils its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet as Apple readies slimmer iPad
Research In Motion has unveiled its Apple iPad tablet rival, which it is calling it the BlackBerry PlayBook.
RIM's tablet is smaller and lighter than than Apple’s tablet, weighing in at less than 1lb (half a pound less) with a 7″ screen, and is due to launch in 2011.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International copywriter Hanson Search Between 45 000 and 54 000 Euros , Milan (IT)
- Brand Development Manager - 4 month contract Stopgap competitive, London
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood