RIM unveils its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet as Apple readies slimmer iPad
Research In Motion has unveiled its Apple iPad tablet rival, which it is calling it the BlackBerry PlayBook.
RIM's tablet is smaller and lighter than than Apple’s tablet, weighing in at less than 1lb (half a pound less) with a 7″ screen, and is due to launch in 2011.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Account executive, brand and communications agency, London Gabriele Skelton £22000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Flash Designer Source £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Major Players £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner The Real Adventure Unlimited... £40-55,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol/Leeds
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers