RIM unveils its BlackBerry PlayBook tablet as Apple readies slimmer iPad
Research In Motion has unveiled its Apple iPad tablet rival, which it is calling it the BlackBerry PlayBook.
RIM's tablet is smaller and lighter than than Apple’s tablet, weighing in at less than 1lb (half a pound less) with a 7″ screen, and is due to launch in 2011.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Dutch ad agency launches no-frills mobile phone
- Apple's Steve Jobs slates challengers to iPad
- Apple breaks $20bn quarterly revenue barrier
- UK publishers continue to invest in new technologies
- Gaming most popular mobile app among smartphone users
- BlackBerry to launch iPad rival
- Paper Round (23 September) - Which clients are advertising in the national press?
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- SEO Account Director Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web