Comparethemarket appoints Steak to search account
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 11:48AM
Insurance price comparison website Comparethemarket.com has appointed digital agency Steak to handle its natural search account, following a three-way pitch.
It is not known whether incumbent agency Tamar repitched.
Mark Attwell, associate director, ecommerce at Comparethemarket.com said: "We work with specialists in different areas of our business, and were attracted to Steak’s transparent approach and proven track record in delivering results quickly."
Comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 as a motor insurance comparison site, offering insurance quotes instantly online, from more than 400 insurance prices.
Comparethemarket.com has developed the brand with its comparethemeerkat.com marketing campaign, created by VCCP.
Yesterday (28 September) Comparethemarket.com announced that ZenithOptimedia had retained its £15m media account.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood