Comparethemarket appoints Steak to search account
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 11:48AM
Insurance price comparison website Comparethemarket.com has appointed digital agency Steak to handle its natural search account, following a three-way pitch.
It is not known whether incumbent agency Tamar repitched.
Mark Attwell, associate director, ecommerce at Comparethemarket.com said: "We work with specialists in different areas of our business, and were attracted to Steak’s transparent approach and proven track record in delivering results quickly."
Comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 as a motor insurance comparison site, offering insurance quotes instantly online, from more than 400 insurance prices.
Comparethemarket.com has developed the brand with its comparethemeerkat.com marketing campaign, created by VCCP.
Yesterday (28 September) Comparethemarket.com announced that ZenithOptimedia had retained its £15m media account.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment Competitive basic plus excellent benefits , Ipswich
- Junior Account Manager / Account Manager / Account Executive Royds Raphael £25k-£28kk+neg, London