Comparethemarket appoints Steak to search account
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 11:48AM
Insurance price comparison website Comparethemarket.com has appointed digital agency Steak to handle its natural search account, following a three-way pitch.
It is not known whether incumbent agency Tamar repitched.
Mark Attwell, associate director, ecommerce at Comparethemarket.com said: "We work with specialists in different areas of our business, and were attracted to Steak’s transparent approach and proven track record in delivering results quickly."
Comparethemarket.com was launched in 2006 as a motor insurance comparison site, offering insurance quotes instantly online, from more than 400 insurance prices.
Comparethemarket.com has developed the brand with its comparethemeerkat.com marketing campaign, created by VCCP.
Yesterday (28 September) Comparethemarket.com announced that ZenithOptimedia had retained its £15m media account.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers