BBN launches B2B ad network in UK
By Staff, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 01 October 2010 02:45PM
BBN Network, the ad network for the business-to-business community, has launched in the UK with six UK publishers this week.
Headquartered in the US, BBN's UK entry is part of an aggressive international expansion strategy by the company to create a global network of business decision-makers.
UK-based media companies included in the network are Incisive, Reed Business Information, Haymarket and UBM Medica.
Additional publisher partnerships are anticipated in the coming months.
The international arm of BBN will operate under the same model as the US division. BBN, in partnership with WPP's 24/7 Real Media, has established offices in London in order to provide publisher and advertising support locally.
BBN aims to target qualified business media audiences through a variety of digital media platforms, including website, email, and custom programs.
Ari Bluman, president of sales and operations at 24/7 Real Media, said: "BBN’s international expansion will help marketers benefit from, and have even more access to, business decision-makers globally.
"The UK is an important market for us and the addition of six prominent media companies strengthens our relationships with international B2B agencies that are seeking a large-scale solution for reaching bigger audiences in the UK."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad