Saint@RKCR promotes Adam Graham to managing partner
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 October 2010 08:00AM
Saint@RKCR has promoted its operations partner Adam Graham to the role of managing partner following the recent departure of Zaid Al-Zaidy.
Graham, who helped launch Saint with creative directors David Gamble and Simon Labbett in May 2007, will now be responsible for overseeing the agency’s strategy and new business efforts, in addition to his previous operational duties.
Al-Zaidy left Saint last month to join TBWA\London as chief strategy officer. He had been managing partner at the agency for just over 18 months, and helped secure new business from brands including Kopparberg and LG.
Before launching Saint, Graham was a global account director at Wunderman, working on the agency’s Windows Mobile business.
He has also been the managing director of digital music specialists 3wMedia, and in 1998 founded iChooseRadio, one of the UK’s first internet radio stations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington
- Head of Digital and CRM - entrepreneurial global online brand - Hertfordshire - up to £75K f1 Recruitment Up to £75K depending on experience, Hertfordshire
- Web Development Manager - UK & Ireland - Travel f1 Recruitment £50,000, Surrey