Saint@RKCR promotes Adam Graham to managing partner
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 October 2010 08:00AM
Saint@RKCR has promoted its operations partner Adam Graham to the role of managing partner following the recent departure of Zaid Al-Zaidy.
Graham, who helped launch Saint with creative directors David Gamble and Simon Labbett in May 2007, will now be responsible for overseeing the agency’s strategy and new business efforts, in addition to his previous operational duties.
Al-Zaidy left Saint last month to join TBWA\London as chief strategy officer. He had been managing partner at the agency for just over 18 months, and helped secure new business from brands including Kopparberg and LG.
Before launching Saint, Graham was a global account director at Wunderman, working on the agency’s Windows Mobile business.
He has also been the managing director of digital music specialists 3wMedia, and in 1998 founded iChooseRadio, one of the UK’s first internet radio stations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show