Saint@RKCR promotes Adam Graham to managing partner
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 October 2010 08:00AM
Saint@RKCR has promoted its operations partner Adam Graham to the role of managing partner following the recent departure of Zaid Al-Zaidy.
Graham, who helped launch Saint with creative directors David Gamble and Simon Labbett in May 2007, will now be responsible for overseeing the agency’s strategy and new business efforts, in addition to his previous operational duties.
Al-Zaidy left Saint last month to join TBWA\London as chief strategy officer. He had been managing partner at the agency for just over 18 months, and helped secure new business from brands including Kopparberg and LG.
Before launching Saint, Graham was a global account director at Wunderman, working on the agency’s Windows Mobile business.
He has also been the managing director of digital music specialists 3wMedia, and in 1998 founded iChooseRadio, one of the UK’s first internet radio stations.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne