Superdrug launches first major campaign for 10 years
Superdrug has launched its first major TV advertising campaign for 10 years, introducing actress Joanna Page as the face of the retailer.
It has been created by agency HMDG, with planning and buying handled by ZenithOptimedia. The campaign promotes Superdrug's autumn/winter season, a key trading period for the health and beauty retailer.
The campaign, called "Take another look", will feature on TV, radio and in Superdrug stores, and will run until Christmas.
Page is best known for her role as Stacey in the BBC2 show, 'Gavin & Stacey'.
Dan Jarvis, Superdrug head of marketing said: "Our aim is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty, and the new campaign has been created to encourage the country to come into our stores and take another look."
Superdrug is part of the AS Watson Group. The group operates shops in 24 countries, including health and beauty retailers such as The Perfume Shop and Rossmann.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- PLANNER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Excellent, London
- Senior PR & Comms Officer Stopgap Ã‚£32000 - Ã‚£34700 per annum, Reading
- Senior Account Director - brand, digital and communications - £55-65k Story Recruitment £55-65k plus bonus dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - strategic brand consultancy - £24-28k Story Recruitment £24-28k plus bonus dep on exp, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Luxury Brands Story Recruitment £32-38k dependent on experience, Central London