Superdrug launches first major campaign for 10 years
Superdrug has launched its first major TV advertising campaign for 10 years, introducing actress Joanna Page as the face of the retailer.
It has been created by agency HMDG, with planning and buying handled by ZenithOptimedia. The campaign promotes Superdrug's autumn/winter season, a key trading period for the health and beauty retailer.
The campaign, called "Take another look", will feature on TV, radio and in Superdrug stores, and will run until Christmas.
Page is best known for her role as Stacey in the BBC2 show, 'Gavin & Stacey'.
Dan Jarvis, Superdrug head of marketing said: "Our aim is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty, and the new campaign has been created to encourage the country to come into our stores and take another look."
Superdrug is part of the AS Watson Group. The group operates shops in 24 countries, including health and beauty retailers such as The Perfume Shop and Rossmann.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Marketing Director Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- Account Executive ADLIB £20000 - £24000 per annum, Bristol Avon
- Business Development Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Midweight Copywriter - Integrated Tech & I.T Marketing Agency - Berkshire - £30k - £35k - NP197 Stonor £30k - £35k, Berkshire