Superdrug launches first major campaign for 10 years
Superdrug has launched its first major TV advertising campaign for 10 years, introducing actress Joanna Page as the face of the retailer.
It has been created by agency HMDG, with planning and buying handled by ZenithOptimedia. The campaign promotes Superdrug's autumn/winter season, a key trading period for the health and beauty retailer.
The campaign, called "Take another look", will feature on TV, radio and in Superdrug stores, and will run until Christmas.
Page is best known for her role as Stacey in the BBC2 show, 'Gavin & Stacey'.
Dan Jarvis, Superdrug head of marketing said: "Our aim is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty, and the new campaign has been created to encourage the country to come into our stores and take another look."
Superdrug is part of the AS Watson Group. The group operates shops in 24 countries, including health and beauty retailers such as The Perfume Shop and Rossmann.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- planning Director Twist Recruitment £80000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k + great benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Superb Central London Agency - to £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £30k, Central London
- Trading Sales Mnager, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + +20-30k bonus, London
- Agency digital trading desk Account Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + agency bens, London
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web