Superdrug launches first major campaign for 10 years
Superdrug has launched its first major TV advertising campaign for 10 years, introducing actress Joanna Page as the face of the retailer.
It has been created by agency HMDG, with planning and buying handled by ZenithOptimedia. The campaign promotes Superdrug's autumn/winter season, a key trading period for the health and beauty retailer.
The campaign, called "Take another look", will feature on TV, radio and in Superdrug stores, and will run until Christmas.
Page is best known for her role as Stacey in the BBC2 show, 'Gavin & Stacey'.
Dan Jarvis, Superdrug head of marketing said: "Our aim is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty, and the new campaign has been created to encourage the country to come into our stores and take another look."
Superdrug is part of the AS Watson Group. The group operates shops in 24 countries, including health and beauty retailers such as The Perfume Shop and Rossmann.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Senior Developer Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media