Nivea breaks first ad as new sponsor of This Morning
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 October 2010 01:04PM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skincare brand, is launching its first 30-second ad today (4 October) since becoming the sponsor of ITV's flagship daytime show, 'This Morning'.
The ad, created by TBWA\London, features a mum and daughter messing around together, putting moisturiser on each other's faces in front of a mirror.
The second ad shows a father and son moisturising their lips with a Nivea lip balm, while fishing. The voiceover says: "Feel closer with Nivea, the nation’s favourite skincare."
Nivea took over as the sponsor of 'This Morning', hosted by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, from Mars-owned pasta sauce Dolmio. The seven-figure deal was brokered by Carat with ITV Commercial.
The sponsorship package includes broadcast, online, interactive, mobile and licensing activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital Communications Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief