Nivea breaks first ad as new sponsor of This Morning
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 October 2010 01:04PM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skincare brand, is launching its first 30-second ad today (4 October) since becoming the sponsor of ITV's flagship daytime show, 'This Morning'.
The ad, created by TBWA\London, features a mum and daughter messing around together, putting moisturiser on each other's faces in front of a mirror.
The second ad shows a father and son moisturising their lips with a Nivea lip balm, while fishing. The voiceover says: "Feel closer with Nivea, the nation’s favourite skincare."
Nivea took over as the sponsor of 'This Morning', hosted by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, from Mars-owned pasta sauce Dolmio. The seven-figure deal was brokered by Carat with ITV Commercial.
The sponsorship package includes broadcast, online, interactive, mobile and licensing activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £29,000 - £37,000 + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000- £59,000 + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad