Nivea breaks first ad as new sponsor of This Morning
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 October 2010 01:04PM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skincare brand, is launching its first 30-second ad today (4 October) since becoming the sponsor of ITV's flagship daytime show, 'This Morning'.
The ad, created by TBWA\London, features a mum and daughter messing around together, putting moisturiser on each other's faces in front of a mirror.
The second ad shows a father and son moisturising their lips with a Nivea lip balm, while fishing. The voiceover says: "Feel closer with Nivea, the nation’s favourite skincare."
Nivea took over as the sponsor of 'This Morning', hosted by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, from Mars-owned pasta sauce Dolmio. The seven-figure deal was brokered by Carat with ITV Commercial.
The sponsorship package includes broadcast, online, interactive, mobile and licensing activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum + dependent on experience, Oxford
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Leading eCommerce Business ADLIB up to £55,000 + benefits, Bristol
- Head of PR AF Selection £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Marketing Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media