Nivea breaks first ad as new sponsor of This Morning
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 October 2010 01:04PM
Nivea, the Beiersdorf-owned skincare brand, is launching its first 30-second ad today (4 October) since becoming the sponsor of ITV's flagship daytime show, 'This Morning'.
The ad, created by TBWA\London, features a mum and daughter messing around together, putting moisturiser on each other's faces in front of a mirror.
The second ad shows a father and son moisturising their lips with a Nivea lip balm, while fishing. The voiceover says: "Feel closer with Nivea, the nation’s favourite skincare."
Nivea took over as the sponsor of 'This Morning', hosted by Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby, from Mars-owned pasta sauce Dolmio. The seven-figure deal was brokered by Carat with ITV Commercial.
The sponsorship package includes broadcast, online, interactive, mobile and licensing activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated