Adam & Eve scoops Allinson flour brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 October 2010 12:10PM
Adam & Eve has been appointed to handle a £1 million ad campaign for the launch of Allinson's new "nature-friendly" range of flours.
Allinson, which is owned by Silver Spoon, awarded the agency the business without a pitch. Tony Lucas, the marketing director of Silver Spoon, made the appointment.
Allinson has previously worked with Libertine on its flour marketing campaigns. The advertising for Allinson's bread range is handled by M&C Saatchi.
Adam & Eve first won a place on the Silver Spoon roster in January, when it was appointed to the Silver Spoon sugar creative account.
The agency will create an advertising, digital and in-store campaign to launch the flours, which are environmentally friendly because they are milled from conservation-grade wheat, grown on farms that encourage wildlife.
The product was given a soft launch in June and will receive a full-scale introduction later this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior Digital Designer The Industry Club London Ltd £25-28K Dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Mid Weight Digital Project Manager Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch