Adam & Eve scoops Allinson flour brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 October 2010 12:10PM
Adam & Eve has been appointed to handle a £1 million ad campaign for the launch of Allinson's new "nature-friendly" range of flours.
Allinson, which is owned by Silver Spoon, awarded the agency the business without a pitch. Tony Lucas, the marketing director of Silver Spoon, made the appointment.
Allinson has previously worked with Libertine on its flour marketing campaigns. The advertising for Allinson's bread range is handled by M&C Saatchi.
Adam & Eve first won a place on the Silver Spoon roster in January, when it was appointed to the Silver Spoon sugar creative account.
The agency will create an advertising, digital and in-store campaign to launch the flours, which are environmentally friendly because they are milled from conservation-grade wheat, grown on farms that encourage wildlife.
The product was given a soft launch in June and will receive a full-scale introduction later this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Product Manager Boardman Excellent Salary + benefits, Worcestershire / Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive - £38K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- UX Designer Beyond The Book £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, West Midlands
- Head of Strategy Twist Recruitment £125000.00 - £140000.00 per annum + Great BIG Agency Benefits... , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Communications Boardman Competitive + Excellent Benefits, Worcestershire / Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Tim Hipperson to become interim CEO of Weve
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles