Adam & Eve scoops Allinson flour brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 October 2010 12:10PM
Adam & Eve has been appointed to handle a £1 million ad campaign for the launch of Allinson's new "nature-friendly" range of flours.
Allinson, which is owned by Silver Spoon, awarded the agency the business without a pitch. Tony Lucas, the marketing director of Silver Spoon, made the appointment.
Allinson has previously worked with Libertine on its flour marketing campaigns. The advertising for Allinson's bread range is handled by M&C Saatchi.
Adam & Eve first won a place on the Silver Spoon roster in January, when it was appointed to the Silver Spoon sugar creative account.
The agency will create an advertising, digital and in-store campaign to launch the flours, which are environmentally friendly because they are milled from conservation-grade wheat, grown on farms that encourage wildlife.
The product was given a soft launch in June and will receive a full-scale introduction later this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant/Executive Brand Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Head of Brand Communications (1 year contract) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000 + London Weighting , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media