Adam & Eve scoops Allinson flour brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 October 2010 12:10PM
Adam & Eve has been appointed to handle a £1 million ad campaign for the launch of Allinson's new "nature-friendly" range of flours.
Allinson, which is owned by Silver Spoon, awarded the agency the business without a pitch. Tony Lucas, the marketing director of Silver Spoon, made the appointment.
Allinson has previously worked with Libertine on its flour marketing campaigns. The advertising for Allinson's bread range is handled by M&C Saatchi.
Adam & Eve first won a place on the Silver Spoon roster in January, when it was appointed to the Silver Spoon sugar creative account.
The agency will create an advertising, digital and in-store campaign to launch the flours, which are environmentally friendly because they are milled from conservation-grade wheat, grown on farms that encourage wildlife.
The product was given a soft launch in June and will receive a full-scale introduction later this year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks
- Digital Client Manager - Pitches & Proposals ADLIB £28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, pension etc, Bristol