The Assembly nets Ernst & Young task
The auditor Ernst & Young has appointed the independent creative collective The Assembly to its $59 million global advertising account.
The Assembly won the business after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Engine that was run through the AAR.
It will aim to provide Ernst & Young, which is one of the world's "big four" accountancy firms, alongside Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, with a new global brand strategy and proposition across different territories.
In August, KPMG appointed JWT to handle a UK-specific advertising brief without a pitch. JWT will be charged with creating a local integrated campaign for the brand.
This summer, Ernst & Young announced it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy firms over governance and the introduction of a new audit code.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London