The Assembly nets Ernst & Young task
The auditor Ernst & Young has appointed the independent creative collective The Assembly to its $59 million global advertising account.
The Assembly won the business after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Engine that was run through the AAR.
It will aim to provide Ernst & Young, which is one of the world's "big four" accountancy firms, alongside Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, with a new global brand strategy and proposition across different territories.
In August, KPMG appointed JWT to handle a UK-specific advertising brief without a pitch. JWT will be charged with creating a local integrated campaign for the brand.
This summer, Ernst & Young announced it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy firms over governance and the introduction of a new audit code.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Publisher Manager - Business Development Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London