The Assembly nets Ernst & Young task
The auditor Ernst & Young has appointed the independent creative collective The Assembly to its $59 million global advertising account.
The Assembly won the business after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Engine that was run through the AAR.
It will aim to provide Ernst & Young, which is one of the world's "big four" accountancy firms, alongside Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, with a new global brand strategy and proposition across different territories.
In August, KPMG appointed JWT to handle a UK-specific advertising brief without a pitch. JWT will be charged with creating a local integrated campaign for the brand.
This summer, Ernst & Young announced it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy firms over governance and the introduction of a new audit code.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey