The Assembly nets Ernst & Young task
The auditor Ernst & Young has appointed the independent creative collective The Assembly to its $59 million global advertising account.
The Assembly won the business after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Engine that was run through the AAR.
It will aim to provide Ernst & Young, which is one of the world's "big four" accountancy firms, alongside Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, with a new global brand strategy and proposition across different territories.
In August, KPMG appointed JWT to handle a UK-specific advertising brief without a pitch. JWT will be charged with creating a local integrated campaign for the brand.
This summer, Ernst & Young announced it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy firms over governance and the introduction of a new audit code.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Sponsorship Sales Account Manager Haymarket Media Group Competitive plus commission , Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- PR Account Director Pitch Consultants £38000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Group Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment £65-£70k, London (Central), London (Greater)