The Assembly nets Ernst & Young task
The auditor Ernst & Young has appointed the independent creative collective The Assembly to its $59 million global advertising account.
The Assembly won the business after a pitch against Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Engine that was run through the AAR.
It will aim to provide Ernst & Young, which is one of the world's "big four" accountancy firms, alongside Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, with a new global brand strategy and proposition across different territories.
In August, KPMG appointed JWT to handle a UK-specific advertising brief without a pitch. JWT will be charged with creating a local integrated campaign for the brand.
This summer, Ernst & Young announced it would appoint non-executive directors to its global advisory board for the first time amid growing pressure on accountancy firms over governance and the introduction of a new audit code.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile