Vodafone awards CRM account to G2
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 October 2010 12:50PM
Vodafone has handed its UK CRM account to G2, bringing an end to its five-year relationship with Partners Andrews Aldridge.
G2 was awarded the business after the telecoms giant approached agencies in July to pitch for the account, which includes all of Vodafone's CRM and eCRM business.
PAA had worked with Vodafone since 2005, when it was appointed to handle its business-to-business account. Two years later, the agency picked up the consumer part of the business from Lida.
Contrary to initial reports, CHI & Partners will not be handling any of the CRM business. However, the agency has worked on a number of other Vodafone projects. The telecoms company's other relationships are unaffected by the appointment.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty continues to handle the majority of Vodafone's advertising, while its digital work is through Dare and its media planning and buying through OMD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure