Vodafone awards CRM account to G2
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 06 October 2010 12:50PM
Vodafone has handed its UK CRM account to G2, bringing an end to its five-year relationship with Partners Andrews Aldridge.
G2 was awarded the business after the telecoms giant approached agencies in July to pitch for the account, which includes all of Vodafone's CRM and eCRM business.
PAA had worked with Vodafone since 2005, when it was appointed to handle its business-to-business account. Two years later, the agency picked up the consumer part of the business from Lida.
Contrary to initial reports, CHI & Partners will not be handling any of the CRM business. However, the agency has worked on a number of other Vodafone projects. The telecoms company's other relationships are unaffected by the appointment.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty continues to handle the majority of Vodafone's advertising, while its digital work is through Dare and its media planning and buying through OMD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Designer Ninesharp Ã‚£20000 - Ã‚£23000 per annum, Preston
- Account Manager - Global FMCG Brand ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Life & Health Insurance , Bristol
- Freelance Motion Graphics Designer - London Network Career Consultants Ã‚£250 - Ã‚£300 per day, London
- Head of Affiliate Marketing - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £40-60k + Bonus and Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum + car, London