New business leagues (8 Oct 2010)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 October 2010 11:12AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty slips into the top ten creative league after taking the Yeo Valley account, while PHD jumps up a rank adding Viagogo to its billings.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page at campaign.co.uk/newbiz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Qualitative Consultant Trace £40000 - £50000 Per Annum, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Quantitative Research Director Trace £80k to £110k, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Salt £28000 - £30000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Data Planner Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad