Mindshare Worldwide hires Barrowman as head of digital strategy
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 08 October 2010 11:51AM
Mindshare Worldwide has appointed Jonathan Barrowman as head of digital strategy.
Barrowman was formerly head of client services at independent agency i-level, and before, that was head of radio and mobile at Initiative.
He will report to global digital leader Norm Johnston and will "focus specifically on working with and supporting the company’s client teams and existing digital talent."During his time at i-level, Barrowman worked on brands including Orange, the COI, LoveFilm and Next.
In his new role, he will work closely with Hannah Evershed, head of search and digital direct response.
Barrowman said: "Mindshare is uniquely placed as a strategic business partner to help brands take advantage of new consumer trends and communication opportunities."
Johnston said: "We’re thrilled to have Jonathan on our team. He’s yet another example of our commitment to growing digital by bringing in new digital talent, as well as investing in our existing teams. Jonathan brings experience and leadership across all digital media whether paid, owned or earned."
Barrowman is the latest hiring at Mindshare from i-level. In August, the former managing director of i-level, Mark Creighton joined the Mindshare UK office as chief operating officer.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign