Lloyds TSB reviews £50m DM account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 October 2010 11:21AM
Lloyds TSB is reviewing its estimated £50m direct marketing account.
The banking giant has invited two other agencies to pitch for the account, alongside incumbent agency Rapier.
The review will be completed by year end and any changes will take effect from the start of 2011.
Rapier was handed the entire £50m direct marketing account in June 2007 after a four-way shoot-out against Propaganda and the incumbents, Tullo Marshall Warren (TMW) and Partners Andrews Aldridge.
Catherine Kehoe, Lloyds TSB's head of brand and customer marketing, said: "We have enjoyed a strong working relationship with Rapier over the past three years.
"Now that their contract is coming to an end, we are taking the time to reassess the agency support needed to drive forward the strategic challenges of our direct marketing programme in 2011 and beyond. We look forward to working with Rapier and other top agencies in this review."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads