Sheilas' Wheels adds branded products
Women-only insurance brand Sheilas' Wheels, renowned for its singing 'sheilas' ads, is preparing to launch a range of branded products in an attempt to tap into fresh revenue streams.
The Sheilas’ Wheels brand, which launched five years ago, has already moved from offering solely car insurance into home and travel policies.
Next year it will also pilot a branded driving school in Surrey, which will use a fleet of pink ‘Sheilamobile’ cars. It aims to expand the school nationwide by the end of 2011.
A spokesman for Sheilas’ Wheels said the activity would ‘enlarge the reach and vividness of the brand’ as well as -create an additional revenue stream. He added that the brand would also shortly be -returning to TV advertising after a year’s hiatus.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Publicity Manager (PR) - World Leading Charity - Central London Ninesharp £38000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Analysis Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account