Sheilas' Wheels adds branded products
Women-only insurance brand Sheilas' Wheels, renowned for its singing 'sheilas' ads, is preparing to launch a range of branded products in an attempt to tap into fresh revenue streams.
The Sheilas’ Wheels brand, which launched five years ago, has already moved from offering solely car insurance into home and travel policies.
Next year it will also pilot a branded driving school in Surrey, which will use a fleet of pink ‘Sheilamobile’ cars. It aims to expand the school nationwide by the end of 2011.
A spokesman for Sheilas’ Wheels said the activity would ‘enlarge the reach and vividness of the brand’ as well as -create an additional revenue stream. He added that the brand would also shortly be -returning to TV advertising after a year’s hiatus.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated