Sheilas' Wheels adds branded products
Women-only insurance brand Sheilas' Wheels, renowned for its singing 'sheilas' ads, is preparing to launch a range of branded products in an attempt to tap into fresh revenue streams.
The Sheilas’ Wheels brand, which launched five years ago, has already moved from offering solely car insurance into home and travel policies.
Next year it will also pilot a branded driving school in Surrey, which will use a fleet of pink ‘Sheilamobile’ cars. It aims to expand the school nationwide by the end of 2011.
A spokesman for Sheilas’ Wheels said the activity would ‘enlarge the reach and vividness of the brand’ as well as -create an additional revenue stream. He added that the brand would also shortly be -returning to TV advertising after a year’s hiatus.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central