Sheilas' Wheels adds branded products
Women-only insurance brand Sheilas' Wheels, renowned for its singing 'sheilas' ads, is preparing to launch a range of branded products in an attempt to tap into fresh revenue streams.
The Sheilas’ Wheels brand, which launched five years ago, has already moved from offering solely car insurance into home and travel policies.
Next year it will also pilot a branded driving school in Surrey, which will use a fleet of pink ‘Sheilamobile’ cars. It aims to expand the school nationwide by the end of 2011.
A spokesman for Sheilas’ Wheels said the activity would ‘enlarge the reach and vividness of the brand’ as well as -create an additional revenue stream. He added that the brand would also shortly be -returning to TV advertising after a year’s hiatus.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - luxury (approx. 3 months) Stopgap £210 - £230 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?