Sheilas' Wheels adds branded products
Women-only insurance brand Sheilas' Wheels, renowned for its singing 'sheilas' ads, is preparing to launch a range of branded products in an attempt to tap into fresh revenue streams.
The Sheilas’ Wheels brand, which launched five years ago, has already moved from offering solely car insurance into home and travel policies.
Next year it will also pilot a branded driving school in Surrey, which will use a fleet of pink ‘Sheilamobile’ cars. It aims to expand the school nationwide by the end of 2011.
A spokesman for Sheilas’ Wheels said the activity would ‘enlarge the reach and vividness of the brand’ as well as -create an additional revenue stream. He added that the brand would also shortly be -returning to TV advertising after a year’s hiatus.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Manager - Business to Business Strategy / Creative Integrated.= Spectrum £30,000 - £40,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Business to Business Strategy / Creative Integrated Spectrum £50,000- £80,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Charity CHM Salary of £35,000 per annum plus pension scheme and Life cover , Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire