LV= group marketing chief departs role
LV= group marketing director David Radford has left the insurance company without having a job to go to.
According to an LV= spokeswoman, marketing is to be aligned into the individual business areas, and as a result Radford has opted to ‘seek new challenges’ away from the insurance company.
Radford joined LV=, known at the time as Liverpool Victoria, in 2002 as head of brand communications. During his tenure he played a significant role in the organisation’s rebrand to LV=. Earlier this year, Radford also led the development of LV=’s biggest prime-time TV ad push to date, which highlighted the insurer’s mutual status.
Prior to joining LV=, Radford spent six years as marketing communications director at Barclays. He had previously operated as UK marketing director for Canadian brewer Labatt.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Head of Business Marketing London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS,