LV= group marketing chief departs role
LV= group marketing director David Radford has left the insurance company without having a job to go to.
According to an LV= spokeswoman, marketing is to be aligned into the individual business areas, and as a result Radford has opted to ‘seek new challenges’ away from the insurance company.
Radford joined LV=, known at the time as Liverpool Victoria, in 2002 as head of brand communications. During his tenure he played a significant role in the organisation’s rebrand to LV=. Earlier this year, Radford also led the development of LV=’s biggest prime-time TV ad push to date, which highlighted the insurer’s mutual status.
Prior to joining LV=, Radford spent six years as marketing communications director at Barclays. He had previously operated as UK marketing director for Canadian brewer Labatt.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - London tfconnect global recruitment £33,000 - £35,000 plus £3,750 car allowance + 25% bonus, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad