LV= group marketing chief departs role
LV= group marketing director David Radford has left the insurance company without having a job to go to.
According to an LV= spokeswoman, marketing is to be aligned into the individual business areas, and as a result Radford has opted to ‘seek new challenges’ away from the insurance company.
Radford joined LV=, known at the time as Liverpool Victoria, in 2002 as head of brand communications. During his tenure he played a significant role in the organisation’s rebrand to LV=. Earlier this year, Radford also led the development of LV=’s biggest prime-time TV ad push to date, which highlighted the insurer’s mutual status.
Prior to joining LV=, Radford spent six years as marketing communications director at Barclays. He had previously operated as UK marketing director for Canadian brewer Labatt.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Campaigns Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£40000 per annum, Bishop's Stortford
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - AGENCY - LONDON - Ã‚£45-55K + BENEFITS Salt Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + BENEFITS , City of London
- Marketing Coordinator,Construction, London, £28k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: benefits, London
- Digital Hybrid Project/Acc Manager, London, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Twickenham
- CREATIVE DESIGNER - EVENTS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London