LV= group marketing chief departs role
LV= group marketing director David Radford has left the insurance company without having a job to go to.
According to an LV= spokeswoman, marketing is to be aligned into the individual business areas, and as a result Radford has opted to ‘seek new challenges’ away from the insurance company.
Radford joined LV=, known at the time as Liverpool Victoria, in 2002 as head of brand communications. During his tenure he played a significant role in the organisation’s rebrand to LV=. Earlier this year, Radford also led the development of LV=’s biggest prime-time TV ad push to date, which highlighted the insurer’s mutual status.
Prior to joining LV=, Radford spent six years as marketing communications director at Barclays. He had previously operated as UK marketing director for Canadian brewer Labatt.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager -based S.Coast- Iconic Entertainment Brand Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus & Bens, Hampshire
- Global Search Account Director - PPC Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + Amazin, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager - Northern Accounts Stopgap £27500 - £38000 per annum, Bridgwater, Somerset
- Assistant Brand Manager Barclay Meade £27500 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign
- Metcalfe's set to release quirky debut TV ad