LV= group marketing chief departs role
LV= group marketing director David Radford has left the insurance company without having a job to go to.
According to an LV= spokeswoman, marketing is to be aligned into the individual business areas, and as a result Radford has opted to ‘seek new challenges’ away from the insurance company.
Radford joined LV=, known at the time as Liverpool Victoria, in 2002 as head of brand communications. During his tenure he played a significant role in the organisation’s rebrand to LV=. Earlier this year, Radford also led the development of LV=’s biggest prime-time TV ad push to date, which highlighted the insurer’s mutual status.
Prior to joining LV=, Radford spent six years as marketing communications director at Barclays. He had previously operated as UK marketing director for Canadian brewer Labatt.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £22000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Buckinghamshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (CONTRACT) - RETAIL DESIGN AGENCY Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, London