Microsoft Advertising hires vice-president of global marketing
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 01:22PM
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Marc Bresseel as its first vice-president of global marketing.
Bresseel, who has been at Microsoft Advertising for 14 years, moves from his current role of vice president for global agencies.
He will be in charge of developing brand and partner relationships across all of Microsoft’s properties with a particular focus on Bing, Xbox and Windows Phone 7.
He will report to Microsoft corporate vice president for global ad sales and strategy, Carolyn Everson.
Microsoft launched its Windows Phone 7 system on Monday and announced that it would be rolling out the ‘biggest TV marketing campaign in the history of the mobile business' to promote it.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Comms Planning Manager - Gaming/Entertainment Brand - Media Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London