Microsoft Advertising hires vice-president of global marketing
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 01:22PM
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Marc Bresseel as its first vice-president of global marketing.
Bresseel, who has been at Microsoft Advertising for 14 years, moves from his current role of vice president for global agencies.
He will be in charge of developing brand and partner relationships across all of Microsoft’s properties with a particular focus on Bing, Xbox and Windows Phone 7.
He will report to Microsoft corporate vice president for global ad sales and strategy, Carolyn Everson.
Microsoft launched its Windows Phone 7 system on Monday and announced that it would be rolling out the ‘biggest TV marketing campaign in the history of the mobile business' to promote it.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy