Microsoft Advertising hires vice-president of global marketing
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 01:22PM
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Marc Bresseel as its first vice-president of global marketing.
Bresseel, who has been at Microsoft Advertising for 14 years, moves from his current role of vice president for global agencies.
He will be in charge of developing brand and partner relationships across all of Microsoft’s properties with a particular focus on Bing, Xbox and Windows Phone 7.
He will report to Microsoft corporate vice president for global ad sales and strategy, Carolyn Everson.
Microsoft launched its Windows Phone 7 system on Monday and announced that it would be rolling out the ‘biggest TV marketing campaign in the history of the mobile business' to promote it.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior AM / Account Director - Brand Agency - Contract ADLIB £35k - £45k pro rata, Bristol
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2