Microsoft Advertising hires vice-president of global marketing
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 01:22PM
Microsoft Advertising has appointed Marc Bresseel as its first vice-president of global marketing.
Bresseel, who has been at Microsoft Advertising for 14 years, moves from his current role of vice president for global agencies.
He will be in charge of developing brand and partner relationships across all of Microsoft’s properties with a particular focus on Bing, Xbox and Windows Phone 7.
He will report to Microsoft corporate vice president for global ad sales and strategy, Carolyn Everson.
Microsoft launched its Windows Phone 7 system on Monday and announced that it would be rolling out the ‘biggest TV marketing campaign in the history of the mobile business' to promote it.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood