Green & Black's on hunt for Willy Wonka-style taste guru
By By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 18 October 2010 10:50AM
Green & Black's, the Cadbury-owned premium brand, is offering chocolate lovers the chance to win a golden ticket and work as a taster at its factory.
A national cinema campaign, created by Brave, kicked off at the weekend and gives chocolate aficionados nine weeks to apply for the plum role. The move comes as Green & Black's bids to drive new consumers to the brand.
The role will involve tasting chocolate daily and developing new exciting flavours.
The chosen candidate will work alongside Micah Carr-Hill, who heads up Green & Black’s taste unit.
It is thought that the brand is on the hunt for someone with acute taste buds, such as a chef, chocolatier or wine taster.
The 60-second ad is being shown in Picturehouse cinemas and will be accompanied by a press campaign and a tie-up with LoveFilm.
Green & Black’s will whittle the candidates down to a shortlist of 20. The shortlisted candidates will then be invited to the Green & Black’s UK headquarters in London and given a series of taste tests.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood