Green & Black's on hunt for Willy Wonka-style taste guru
By By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 18 October 2010 10:50AM
Green & Black's, the Cadbury-owned premium brand, is offering chocolate lovers the chance to win a golden ticket and work as a taster at its factory.
A national cinema campaign, created by Brave, kicked off at the weekend and gives chocolate aficionados nine weeks to apply for the plum role. The move comes as Green & Black's bids to drive new consumers to the brand.
The role will involve tasting chocolate daily and developing new exciting flavours.
The chosen candidate will work alongside Micah Carr-Hill, who heads up Green & Black’s taste unit.
It is thought that the brand is on the hunt for someone with acute taste buds, such as a chef, chocolatier or wine taster.
The 60-second ad is being shown in Picturehouse cinemas and will be accompanied by a press campaign and a tie-up with LoveFilm.
Green & Black’s will whittle the candidates down to a shortlist of 20. The shortlisted candidates will then be invited to the Green & Black’s UK headquarters in London and given a series of taste tests.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £24,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Aspire £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester