ZenithOptimedia to split in half in dramatic restructure
ZenithOptimedia, the original home of the modern media agency, is believed to be heading for a dramatic split following a restructure at group level that also leaves Zed's future in doubt.
Publicis Groupe created ZenithOptimedia in 2003 through a controversial merger of the media planning departments of Zenith Media and Optimedia networks.
According to sources, Stephen Farquhar is set to become managing director of Zenith and Mark Howley will become managing director of Optimedia.
Read more about the ZenithOptimedia split here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Senior Planner c£65k + bens Direct Recruitment c£65k + bens. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Strategist - 40k + bens Direct Recruitment 40k + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7