ZenithOptimedia to split in half in dramatic restructure
ZenithOptimedia, the original home of the modern media agency, is believed to be heading for a dramatic split following a restructure at group level that also leaves Zed's future in doubt.
Publicis Groupe created ZenithOptimedia in 2003 through a controversial merger of the media planning departments of Zenith Media and Optimedia networks.
According to sources, Stephen Farquhar is set to become managing director of Zenith and Mark Howley will become managing director of Optimedia.
Read more about the ZenithOptimedia split here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London