ZenithOptimedia to split in half in dramatic restructure
ZenithOptimedia, the original home of the modern media agency, is believed to be heading for a dramatic split following a restructure at group level that also leaves Zed's future in doubt.
Publicis Groupe created ZenithOptimedia in 2003 through a controversial merger of the media planning departments of Zenith Media and Optimedia networks.
According to sources, Stephen Farquhar is set to become managing director of Zenith and Mark Howley will become managing director of Optimedia.
Read more about the ZenithOptimedia split here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - consumer branding & packaging - £35-42k plus bens Story Recruitment £35-42k plus bens dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne