ZenithOptimedia to split in half in dramatic restructure
ZenithOptimedia, the original home of the modern media agency, is believed to be heading for a dramatic split following a restructure at group level that also leaves Zed's future in doubt.
Publicis Groupe created ZenithOptimedia in 2003 through a controversial merger of the media planning departments of Zenith Media and Optimedia networks.
According to sources, Stephen Farquhar is set to become managing director of Zenith and Mark Howley will become managing director of Optimedia.
Read more about the ZenithOptimedia split here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Designer become Unspecified, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign