ZenithOptimedia to split in half in dramatic restructure
ZenithOptimedia, the original home of the modern media agency, is believed to be heading for a dramatic split following a restructure at group level that also leaves Zed's future in doubt.
Publicis Groupe created ZenithOptimedia in 2003 through a controversial merger of the media planning departments of Zenith Media and Optimedia networks.
According to sources, Stephen Farquhar is set to become managing director of Zenith and Mark Howley will become managing director of Optimedia.
Read more about the ZenithOptimedia split here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Coordinator Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits package, Hulland Ward, Ashbourne
- Account Director/Lead Media Planner - 12 month contract Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum + fantastic benefits package, Hertford
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"