David Bainbridge joins Elvis as part of management rejig
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 October 2010 09:00AM
Elvis, the direct marketing agency, is overhauling its management line-up in a move that will see David Bainbridge, the vice-chairman of its sister Cossette agency MCBD, become the joint chief executive alongside the co-founder Martin Semmens.
MCBD's planning director, Carl Ratcliff will become the executive planning director, while Elvis' co-founder Mark Leversedge will leave the agency to take a central strategic role within Cossette.
The creative director Carl Eatson is also departing, leaving John Treacy and Ben Clapp as the remaining CDs.
Two of the three managing partners, Mike Cullis and Emma Timbers, will remain in place, while Craig Morgan will leave the agency. Bainbridge, the former BBC marketing director, will manage Elvis on a day-to-day basis.
Cossette plans to run Elvis separately from Dare, the soon-to-be-merged Dare and MCBD operation. A new management structure for Dare is expected to be finalised in the next fortnight.
Elvis will attempt to put its planning offering, led by Ratcliff, at the heart of its operation. Richard Neville, the chief strategy officer, will focus on developing the Elvis brand in the UK and internationally. Darren Burnett will remain as the data planning director.
The agency will also focus on building its Live Intelligence insight unit and is developing the Elvis Live Panel to provide audience insight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Strategist Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 + bens, Central London
- Data Analyst for Charity Agency Twist Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum + Bens, West End
- Account Director ATL creative agency Twist Recruitment £42000 - £46000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- Account Executive - Global Integrated Advertising Agency Twist Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus, West End
- eCommerce User Experience and Technology Manager Forward Role Recruitment Up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits, Commutable from Manchester, Chester, Warrington & Cheshire
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Proximity's Justin Vir joins Havas Worldwide London
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web