David Bainbridge joins Elvis as part of management rejig
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 October 2010 09:00AM
Elvis, the direct marketing agency, is overhauling its management line-up in a move that will see David Bainbridge, the vice-chairman of its sister Cossette agency MCBD, become the joint chief executive alongside the co-founder Martin Semmens.
MCBD's planning director, Carl Ratcliff will become the executive planning director, while Elvis' co-founder Mark Leversedge will leave the agency to take a central strategic role within Cossette.
The creative director Carl Eatson is also departing, leaving John Treacy and Ben Clapp as the remaining CDs.
Two of the three managing partners, Mike Cullis and Emma Timbers, will remain in place, while Craig Morgan will leave the agency. Bainbridge, the former BBC marketing director, will manage Elvis on a day-to-day basis.
Cossette plans to run Elvis separately from Dare, the soon-to-be-merged Dare and MCBD operation. A new management structure for Dare is expected to be finalised in the next fortnight.
Elvis will attempt to put its planning offering, led by Ratcliff, at the heart of its operation. Richard Neville, the chief strategy officer, will focus on developing the Elvis brand in the UK and internationally. Darren Burnett will remain as the data planning director.
The agency will also focus on building its Live Intelligence insight unit and is developing the Elvis Live Panel to provide audience insight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Agency Account Manager - out of home media (OTE £55k) Ascent Solutions Up to £35,000 Basic, £55,000 OTE (uncapped) + 25 days holiday, pension & many other great benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Comms Planning Manager Ascent Solutions £55,000 + Great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns