David Bainbridge joins Elvis as part of management rejig
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 October 2010 09:00AM
Elvis, the direct marketing agency, is overhauling its management line-up in a move that will see David Bainbridge, the vice-chairman of its sister Cossette agency MCBD, become the joint chief executive alongside the co-founder Martin Semmens.
MCBD's planning director, Carl Ratcliff will become the executive planning director, while Elvis' co-founder Mark Leversedge will leave the agency to take a central strategic role within Cossette.
The creative director Carl Eatson is also departing, leaving John Treacy and Ben Clapp as the remaining CDs.
Two of the three managing partners, Mike Cullis and Emma Timbers, will remain in place, while Craig Morgan will leave the agency. Bainbridge, the former BBC marketing director, will manage Elvis on a day-to-day basis.
Cossette plans to run Elvis separately from Dare, the soon-to-be-merged Dare and MCBD operation. A new management structure for Dare is expected to be finalised in the next fortnight.
Elvis will attempt to put its planning offering, led by Ratcliff, at the heart of its operation. Richard Neville, the chief strategy officer, will focus on developing the Elvis brand in the UK and internationally. Darren Burnett will remain as the data planning director.
The agency will also focus on building its Live Intelligence insight unit and is developing the Elvis Live Panel to provide audience insight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account