David Bainbridge joins Elvis as part of management rejig
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 October 2010 09:00AM
Elvis, the direct marketing agency, is overhauling its management line-up in a move that will see David Bainbridge, the vice-chairman of its sister Cossette agency MCBD, become the joint chief executive alongside the co-founder Martin Semmens.
MCBD's planning director, Carl Ratcliff will become the executive planning director, while Elvis' co-founder Mark Leversedge will leave the agency to take a central strategic role within Cossette.
The creative director Carl Eatson is also departing, leaving John Treacy and Ben Clapp as the remaining CDs.
Two of the three managing partners, Mike Cullis and Emma Timbers, will remain in place, while Craig Morgan will leave the agency. Bainbridge, the former BBC marketing director, will manage Elvis on a day-to-day basis.
Cossette plans to run Elvis separately from Dare, the soon-to-be-merged Dare and MCBD operation. A new management structure for Dare is expected to be finalised in the next fortnight.
Elvis will attempt to put its planning offering, led by Ratcliff, at the heart of its operation. Richard Neville, the chief strategy officer, will focus on developing the Elvis brand in the UK and internationally. Darren Burnett will remain as the data planning director.
The agency will also focus on building its Live Intelligence insight unit and is developing the Elvis Live Panel to provide audience insight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Specialist Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Oxford
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Motion Designer Red Sofa London £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again