David Bainbridge joins Elvis as part of management rejig
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 October 2010 09:00AM
Elvis, the direct marketing agency, is overhauling its management line-up in a move that will see David Bainbridge, the vice-chairman of its sister Cossette agency MCBD, become the joint chief executive alongside the co-founder Martin Semmens.
MCBD's planning director, Carl Ratcliff will become the executive planning director, while Elvis' co-founder Mark Leversedge will leave the agency to take a central strategic role within Cossette.
The creative director Carl Eatson is also departing, leaving John Treacy and Ben Clapp as the remaining CDs.
Two of the three managing partners, Mike Cullis and Emma Timbers, will remain in place, while Craig Morgan will leave the agency. Bainbridge, the former BBC marketing director, will manage Elvis on a day-to-day basis.
Cossette plans to run Elvis separately from Dare, the soon-to-be-merged Dare and MCBD operation. A new management structure for Dare is expected to be finalised in the next fortnight.
Elvis will attempt to put its planning offering, led by Ratcliff, at the heart of its operation. Richard Neville, the chief strategy officer, will focus on developing the Elvis brand in the UK and internationally. Darren Burnett will remain as the data planning director.
The agency will also focus on building its Live Intelligence insight unit and is developing the Elvis Live Panel to provide audience insight.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - luxury (approx. 3 months) Stopgap £210 - £230 per day, London
- Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Freelance Motion Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?