G2 hires Bobby Hui as senior planner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 October 2010 11:50AM
G2 has appointed Bobby Hui, a former Saatchi & Saatchi head of planning, to the role of executive planning director.
In his new role, Hui will report to Tim Hipperson, the UK group chief executive, and become responsible for providing strategic leadership across G2 UK.
Hui was most recently the planning director at Nitro, which he joined in January 2009. He left the agency after just six months without a job to go to.
Before Nitro, Hui spent nine years at Saatchis, where he worked on accounts including Carlsberg.
He has also worked at Coca-Cola as its head of advertising across Europe.
Hipperson, the former chief executive of RMG Connect, joined G2 in March. He said: "To have Bobby on board is an enormous honour. His wealth of experience is sure to add an exciting new dynamic, and we look forward to him becoming part of the management team to help G2 go from strength to strength."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Innovations Consultant Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS - CREATIVE SERVICES - B2B - £80-85K Salt £80000 - £85000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links