G2 hires Bobby Hui as senior planner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 October 2010 11:50AM
G2 has appointed Bobby Hui, a former Saatchi & Saatchi head of planning, to the role of executive planning director.
In his new role, Hui will report to Tim Hipperson, the UK group chief executive, and become responsible for providing strategic leadership across G2 UK.
Hui was most recently the planning director at Nitro, which he joined in January 2009. He left the agency after just six months without a job to go to.
Before Nitro, Hui spent nine years at Saatchis, where he worked on accounts including Carlsberg.
He has also worked at Coca-Cola as its head of advertising across Europe.
Hipperson, the former chief executive of RMG Connect, joined G2 in March. He said: "To have Bobby on board is an enormous honour. His wealth of experience is sure to add an exciting new dynamic, and we look forward to him becoming part of the management team to help G2 go from strength to strength."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media