G2 hires Bobby Hui as senior planner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 October 2010 11:50AM
G2 has appointed Bobby Hui, a former Saatchi & Saatchi head of planning, to the role of executive planning director.
In his new role, Hui will report to Tim Hipperson, the UK group chief executive, and become responsible for providing strategic leadership across G2 UK.
Hui was most recently the planning director at Nitro, which he joined in January 2009. He left the agency after just six months without a job to go to.
Before Nitro, Hui spent nine years at Saatchis, where he worked on accounts including Carlsberg.
He has also worked at Coca-Cola as its head of advertising across Europe.
Hipperson, the former chief executive of RMG Connect, joined G2 in March. He said: "To have Bobby on board is an enormous honour. His wealth of experience is sure to add an exciting new dynamic, and we look forward to him becoming part of the management team to help G2 go from strength to strength."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Full Stack Software Developer // BackBone.JS // Central London Salt negotiable, London
- Marketing, Social Media & Events Assistant Brand Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Presentation Designer Major Players £20 - £25 per hour, West London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%