G2 hires Bobby Hui as senior planner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 October 2010 11:50AM
G2 has appointed Bobby Hui, a former Saatchi & Saatchi head of planning, to the role of executive planning director.
In his new role, Hui will report to Tim Hipperson, the UK group chief executive, and become responsible for providing strategic leadership across G2 UK.
Hui was most recently the planning director at Nitro, which he joined in January 2009. He left the agency after just six months without a job to go to.
Before Nitro, Hui spent nine years at Saatchis, where he worked on accounts including Carlsberg.
He has also worked at Coca-Cola as its head of advertising across Europe.
Hipperson, the former chief executive of RMG Connect, joined G2 in March. He said: "To have Bobby on board is an enormous honour. His wealth of experience is sure to add an exciting new dynamic, and we look forward to him becoming part of the management team to help G2 go from strength to strength."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive, London (North), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline