G2 hires Bobby Hui as senior planner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 October 2010 11:50AM
G2 has appointed Bobby Hui, a former Saatchi & Saatchi head of planning, to the role of executive planning director.
In his new role, Hui will report to Tim Hipperson, the UK group chief executive, and become responsible for providing strategic leadership across G2 UK.
Hui was most recently the planning director at Nitro, which he joined in January 2009. He left the agency after just six months without a job to go to.
Before Nitro, Hui spent nine years at Saatchis, where he worked on accounts including Carlsberg.
He has also worked at Coca-Cola as its head of advertising across Europe.
Hipperson, the former chief executive of RMG Connect, joined G2 in March. He said: "To have Bobby on board is an enormous honour. His wealth of experience is sure to add an exciting new dynamic, and we look forward to him becoming part of the management team to help G2 go from strength to strength."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough