Citroen appoints new UK marketing director
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 22 October 2010 09:00AM
Citroen has looked internally and promoted its head of digital marketing Jules Tilstone as it new UK marketing director.
Tilstone replaces Ian Hughes who has left the business and joined a leasing company.
Tilstone has been with Citroen since 2000 and has held a number of roles, latterly as head of digital marketing in a role he took up in 2007.
He has previously held roles in fleet and leasing. Tilstone takes up his new role on 1 November and will report to Linda Jackson, managing director of Citroen UK.
He will oversee a staff count of around 25. Citroen works with Havas agency Euro RSCG in the UK and its media agency is Omnicom-owned OMD.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief