Citroen appoints new UK marketing director
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 22 October 2010 09:00AM
Citroen has looked internally and promoted its head of digital marketing Jules Tilstone as it new UK marketing director.
Tilstone replaces Ian Hughes who has left the business and joined a leasing company.
Tilstone has been with Citroen since 2000 and has held a number of roles, latterly as head of digital marketing in a role he took up in 2007.
He has previously held roles in fleet and leasing. Tilstone takes up his new role on 1 November and will report to Linda Jackson, managing director of Citroen UK.
He will oversee a staff count of around 25. Citroen works with Havas agency Euro RSCG in the UK and its media agency is Omnicom-owned OMD.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne