Citroen appoints new UK marketing director
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 22 October 2010 09:00AM
Citroen has looked internally and promoted its head of digital marketing Jules Tilstone as it new UK marketing director.
Tilstone replaces Ian Hughes who has left the business and joined a leasing company.
Tilstone has been with Citroen since 2000 and has held a number of roles, latterly as head of digital marketing in a role he took up in 2007.
He has previously held roles in fleet and leasing. Tilstone takes up his new role on 1 November and will report to Linda Jackson, managing director of Citroen UK.
He will oversee a staff count of around 25. Citroen works with Havas agency Euro RSCG in the UK and its media agency is Omnicom-owned OMD.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Brand Strategy Consultant Michael Page Digital Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + great benefits, Manchester
- Heavy Midweight Creative Team Major Players Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Senior Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£55000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake