Citroen appoints new UK marketing director
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 22 October 2010 09:00AM
Citroen has looked internally and promoted its head of digital marketing Jules Tilstone as it new UK marketing director.
Tilstone replaces Ian Hughes who has left the business and joined a leasing company.
Tilstone has been with Citroen since 2000 and has held a number of roles, latterly as head of digital marketing in a role he took up in 2007.
He has previously held roles in fleet and leasing. Tilstone takes up his new role on 1 November and will report to Linda Jackson, managing director of Citroen UK.
He will oversee a staff count of around 25. Citroen works with Havas agency Euro RSCG in the UK and its media agency is Omnicom-owned OMD.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Excellent BTL London Agency - £37k + benefits! Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £37k, London
- Account Director - B2B technology Marketing Stonor £50,000 plus pension, H/C and 25 days holiday, West London/Bucks
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare