Citroen appoints new UK marketing director
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 22 October 2010 09:00AM
Citroen has looked internally and promoted its head of digital marketing Jules Tilstone as it new UK marketing director.
Tilstone replaces Ian Hughes who has left the business and joined a leasing company.
Tilstone has been with Citroen since 2000 and has held a number of roles, latterly as head of digital marketing in a role he took up in 2007.
He has previously held roles in fleet and leasing. Tilstone takes up his new role on 1 November and will report to Linda Jackson, managing director of Citroen UK.
He will oversee a staff count of around 25. Citroen works with Havas agency Euro RSCG in the UK and its media agency is Omnicom-owned OMD.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show