Birds Eye appoints Cadbury marketer Margaret Jobling
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 October 2010 09:59AM
Cadbury has parted company with its interim marketing director Margaret Jobling, who is taking over the marketing reigns at Birds Eye.
Jobling, previously head of marketing for Cadbury’s Dairy Milk brand, replaced Cadbury’s high-profile marketing director Phil Rumbol in May this year.
But Rumbol’s old role no longer exists in a shake-up of Cadbury’s marketing operations undertaken by new US owner Kraft.
Jobling is now taking on the role of marketing director at Birds Eye, replacing Ben Pearman who has left to join FMCG giant General Mills.
She will be joining Birds Eye in January.
Jobling previously held the role of marketing director at Sara Lee Household & Body Care UK.
Birds Eye, famed for its frozen foods, is owned by private equity company Permira.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment c£60k+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Entertainment / Film] Fill Recruitment c£35k+, London (Central), London (Greater)