Birds Eye appoints Cadbury marketer Margaret Jobling
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 27 October 2010 09:59AM
Cadbury has parted company with its interim marketing director Margaret Jobling, who is taking over the marketing reigns at Birds Eye.
Jobling, previously head of marketing for Cadbury’s Dairy Milk brand, replaced Cadbury’s high-profile marketing director Phil Rumbol in May this year.
But Rumbol’s old role no longer exists in a shake-up of Cadbury’s marketing operations undertaken by new US owner Kraft.
Jobling is now taking on the role of marketing director at Birds Eye, replacing Ben Pearman who has left to join FMCG giant General Mills.
She will be joining Birds Eye in January.
Jobling previously held the role of marketing director at Sara Lee Household & Body Care UK.
Birds Eye, famed for its frozen foods, is owned by private equity company Permira.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch