Campaign Big Awards 2010: Charity and public sector winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 12:00AM
View all of the winning campaigns from the Charity and public sector category.
- Charity and public sector: Campaign - Title: Choose A Different Ending / Client: The Metropolitan Police / Brand: Knife Crime / Assistant director, directorate of public service: Stephanie Day / Agency: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
For a full list of credits and further creative please see 'The Big Book 2010' published on 19 November. To purchase copies, contact Steven Lewis on (0)20 8267 4042 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Social Media Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £38000 - £45000 per annum, Maidenhead
- Marketing Manager Outlook Care £28 - 30k pro -rata , Essex Region
How to be a professional Twitter — we talk to voice behind The Dolphin Pub
David Levin, who is the voice of the Dolphin Pub on Twitter, is one of a small group of individuals who are turning Twitter into a career by professionally tweeting on behalf of brands.