Radox signs up as first sponsor of Mumsnet's book club
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 10:05AM
Radox, the personal care brand, is to become the first sponsor of Mumsnet's book club in a six-month deal that will involve giving away thousands of best-selling books every month.
The sponsorship is aimed at encouraging busy mums to take a 'Selfish Reading Hour'.
As part of the tie-up, from 1 November Radox will be giving away a thousand books each month by a number of best-selling authors such as Marian Keynes, Jane Fallon, Jane Green and Adele Parks.
Fans of the parenting website simply have to click through banner ads on the book club to be in with a chance to win a free book. The winners will be selected each month. There are also regular competitions for Mumsnetters to win Radox products and spa breaks.
It is the first time Mumsnet’s book club has had a sponsor in the 12 months it has been in existence.
The push forms part of the Sara Lee-owned brand ‘Be Selfish’ campaign, created by WCRS, which is targeting mums aged between 25 and 44 years old.
Carrie Longton, co-founder of Mumsnet, said: "Mumsnetters love to read, and as a mum myself I know that taking time out to read can definitely feel like a luxury sometimes. We’re absolutely delighted that Radox is going to be sponsoring the very popular Mumsnet Book Club over the next six months and offering free books to our members."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director (Corporate Communications) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £80k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Corporate Reporting Consultant/IR Corporate Communications Recruitment £50-£80k plus bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Corporate Communications Recruitment £30-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham