Campaign Big Awards 2010: Gold winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 12:00AM
View all of the winning campaigns from the Gold category.
- Gold Individual: Digital - Title: Parallel Lines / Client: Philips / Brand: Flat Screen TVs / Marketing director: Gary Raucher / Brand manager: Eva Barrett / Agency: DDB UK / Creative director: Neil Dawson
For a full list of credits and further creative please see 'The Big Book 2010' published on 19 November. To purchase copies, contact Steven Lewis on (0)20 8267 4042 or e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Marketing Communications Assistant Michael Page Digital GBP11 per hour, St.Albans
- Senior Account Manager Michael Page Digital GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Development Manager Michael Page Digital GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum, Oxford
- Online Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Twitter gives brands lead generation with new cards
It is a significant move that brings the ability for Twitter users to easily leave their contact details within expanded tweets, called the Lead Generation Card, to express interest in what a brand is offering.