Campaign Big Awards 2010: Government winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 12:00AM
View all of the winning campaigns from the Government category.
- Government: Digital - Title: Smoke Free Generation / Clients: Department of Health, COI / Brand: SmokeFree / Brand manager: Helen Duggan / Agency: Agency Republic / Creative director: Phil Wilce
For a full list of credits and further creative please see 'The Big Book 2010' published on 19 November. To purchase copies, contact Steven Lewis on (0)20 8267 4042 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Social Media Campaign Manager - £35,000 - £40,000 Premier Media Up to £40,000 including benefits (bonus scheme, pension, health care etc), Manchester City Centre
- Senior Account Manager [Retail Account] - Exceptional London Agency - c£35k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£35k + great benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Account Manager [Beauty Account] - Excellent London Agency - c£35k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£35k + good benefits, Central London
- Digital Design Director Source £50000 - £60000 per annum, Cambridgeshire
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
EA games takes the number one spot in the 2013 Social Brands 100
Electronic Arts has been named the number one brand in the Social Brands 100. EA won for its ‘Battlefield 3′ first-person shooter game and beat American Airlines, Innocent, Argos and Tesco, who all made the top 10.