Campaign Big Awards 2010: Government winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 12:00AM
View all of the winning campaigns from the Government category.
For a full list of credits and further creative please see 'The Big Book 2010' published on 19 November. To purchase copies, contact Steven Lewis on (0)20 8267 4042 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Web Developer Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, London
- Account Manager - Retail Design Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- LOOKING FOR PROMOTION? AMBITIOUS ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for forward thinking integrated agency up to £60k Barker Graves Up to £55k + bens, Central London
- Media Executive The Great & The Good £23000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies