Campaign Big Awards 2010: Sport, Travel and Leisure winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 12:00AM
View all of the winning campaigns from the Sport, Travel and Leisure category.
- Sport Travel and Leisure: TV & Cinema - Title: Piano / Client: Match.com Brand: Match.com / Marketing director: Karl Gregory / Agency: Mother London Creative directors: Mark Waites, Robert Saville, Al MacCuish, Ed Warren
For a full list of credits and further creative please see 'The Big Book 2010' published on 19 November. To purchase copies, contact Steven Lewis on (0)20 8267 4042 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Executive (Europe) jobs.ac.uk £27,854 - £36,298 + pension scheme, Coventry 14 days in europe
- SEO Manager Propel £45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment "up to £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits", South east Region
- Assistant Product Manager Stopgap £22000 - £25000 per annum, East Midlands
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.