Campaign Big Awards 2010: Sport, Travel and Leisure winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 12:00AM
View all of the winning campaigns from the Sport, Travel and Leisure category.
For a full list of credits and further creative please see 'The Big Book 2010' published on 19 November. To purchase copies, contact Steven Lewis on (0)20 8267 4042 or e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- E-Commerce Business Analyst Stopgap £300 - £400 per day + 6 month contract, South East England
- Online Marketing Assistant Better Placed Recruitment negotiable, North West England
- E-Commerce Product Manager Stopgap £300 - £400 per day + 12 month contract, South East England
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office