M&C Saatchi scoops two golds at Big Awards
M&C Saatchi's "The last place you want to go" campaign for Dixons.co.uk emerged as the most awarded campaign at Wednesday night's Campaign Big Awards after collecting two gold awards.
The Dixons work landed gold for the agency in the Individual Press and Outdoor, sponsored by Clear Channel, Campaign categories.
Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam won Gold in the Individual TV and Cinema category, sponsored by Yellow Boat Music, for its Nike's "Write the future" ad, which formed part of Nike’s activity around the World Cup.
A gold award for Digital Campaign, sponsored by Cogs Agency, went to Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO for its "Choose a different ending" campaign to raise awareness of the risks of knife crime for The Metropolitan Police.
DDB UK won gold in Individual Digital for its "Parallel lines" activity for Philips while Leo Burnett won gold in Integrated Campaign for the "House of cards" campaign for homeless charity Shelter.
Publicis London won gold in Direct Campaign, sponsored by Royal Mail, for the British Army recruitment ad "Start thinking soldier" for the British Army while the special Arden Award went to Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for its Camden Town Unlimited work.
The awards were made in front of an audience of more than 700 at London's Grosvenor House. Damon Collins, the chairman of the Big Awards jury and executive creative director at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe, said the judges looked for the "biggest and freshest ideas".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts