M&C Saatchi scoops two golds at Big Awards
M&C Saatchi's "The last place you want to go" campaign for Dixons.co.uk emerged as the most awarded campaign at Wednesday night's Campaign Big Awards after collecting two gold awards.
The Dixons work landed gold for the agency in the Individual Press and Outdoor, sponsored by Clear Channel, Campaign categories.
Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam won Gold in the Individual TV and Cinema category, sponsored by Yellow Boat Music, for its Nike's "Write the future" ad, which formed part of Nike’s activity around the World Cup.
A gold award for Digital Campaign, sponsored by Cogs Agency, went to Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO for its "Choose a different ending" campaign to raise awareness of the risks of knife crime for The Metropolitan Police.
DDB UK won gold in Individual Digital for its "Parallel lines" activity for Philips while Leo Burnett won gold in Integrated Campaign for the "House of cards" campaign for homeless charity Shelter.
Publicis London won gold in Direct Campaign, sponsored by Royal Mail, for the British Army recruitment ad "Start thinking soldier" for the British Army while the special Arden Award went to Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for its Camden Town Unlimited work.
The awards were made in front of an audience of more than 700 at London's Grosvenor House. Damon Collins, the chairman of the Big Awards jury and executive creative director at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe, said the judges looked for the "biggest and freshest ideas".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham