M&C Saatchi scoops two golds at Big Awards
M&C Saatchi's "The last place you want to go" campaign for Dixons.co.uk emerged as the most awarded campaign at Wednesday night's Campaign Big Awards after collecting two gold awards.
The Dixons work landed gold for the agency in the Individual Press and Outdoor, sponsored by Clear Channel, Campaign categories.
Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam won Gold in the Individual TV and Cinema category, sponsored by Yellow Boat Music, for its Nike's "Write the future" ad, which formed part of Nike’s activity around the World Cup.
A gold award for Digital Campaign, sponsored by Cogs Agency, went to Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO for its "Choose a different ending" campaign to raise awareness of the risks of knife crime for The Metropolitan Police.
DDB UK won gold in Individual Digital for its "Parallel lines" activity for Philips while Leo Burnett won gold in Integrated Campaign for the "House of cards" campaign for homeless charity Shelter.
Publicis London won gold in Direct Campaign, sponsored by Royal Mail, for the British Army recruitment ad "Start thinking soldier" for the British Army while the special Arden Award went to Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for its Camden Town Unlimited work.
The awards were made in front of an audience of more than 700 at London's Grosvenor House. Damon Collins, the chairman of the Big Awards jury and executive creative director at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe, said the judges looked for the "biggest and freshest ideas".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views