Kellogg appoints Glue Isobar to pan-Euro digital
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 08:00AM
Kellogg has appointed Glue Isobar to handle the pan-European digital advertising for its entire portfolio of brands.
The agency won the account following a four-month review that involved a number of leading digital agencies. The process concluded with a shootout earlier this month between Glue and CMW.
Glue’s appointment comes as Kellogg looks to heavily increase its digital advertising spend in its key European markets such as the UK, France and Spain.
The cereal company will now use Glue to handle all upcoming digital activity, which will include web build, digital advertising and social media work.
Previously, Kellogg worked with digital agencies on a country-by-country basis. In the UK, it predominantly used magneticNorth to handle its digital work, however it has also recently begun working with CMW on digital and social media campaigns.
In January it appointed CMW to handle the launch of Krave, a new cereal aimed specifically at the young adult market.
Kellogg first called a pitch for its digital advertising account in June. The process was initially called to find an agency to handle work for its Rice Krispies brand, however the review was later extended to cover the entire Kellogg portfolio.
Glue will now work closely with Kellogg’s global advertising agency Leo Burnett, which was awarded the consolidated ad account in November last year.
A Kellogg spokesman said: "With this more aligned structure, Kellogg Europe is confident we have the right digital partnership in place to achieve our business and brand objectives."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show