Kellogg appoints Glue Isobar to pan-Euro digital
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 08:00AM
Kellogg has appointed Glue Isobar to handle the pan-European digital advertising for its entire portfolio of brands.
The agency won the account following a four-month review that involved a number of leading digital agencies. The process concluded with a shootout earlier this month between Glue and CMW.
Glue’s appointment comes as Kellogg looks to heavily increase its digital advertising spend in its key European markets such as the UK, France and Spain.
The cereal company will now use Glue to handle all upcoming digital activity, which will include web build, digital advertising and social media work.
Previously, Kellogg worked with digital agencies on a country-by-country basis. In the UK, it predominantly used magneticNorth to handle its digital work, however it has also recently begun working with CMW on digital and social media campaigns.
In January it appointed CMW to handle the launch of Krave, a new cereal aimed specifically at the young adult market.
Kellogg first called a pitch for its digital advertising account in June. The process was initially called to find an agency to handle work for its Rice Krispies brand, however the review was later extended to cover the entire Kellogg portfolio.
Glue will now work closely with Kellogg’s global advertising agency Leo Burnett, which was awarded the consolidated ad account in November last year.
A Kellogg spokesman said: "With this more aligned structure, Kellogg Europe is confident we have the right digital partnership in place to achieve our business and brand objectives."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB