Campaign Big Awards 2010: Alcoholic Drinks winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 12:00AM
View all of the winning campaigns from the Alcoholic Drinks category.
- Alcoholic Drinks: Outdoor - Title: Balcony / Client: Anheuser-Busch InBev / Brand: Stella Artois 4% / Global Advertising Manager: Ricardo Marques / Director of marketing Adam Oakley / UK Advertising Manager: David Stratton
For a full list of credits and further creative please see 'The Big Book 2010' published on 19 November. To purchase copies, contact Steven Lewis on (0)20 8267 4042 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
- Web Development Manager NG Digital Marketing 30-35k DOE, South West
- Business Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £100000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital Marketing Manager Network Marketing £32000 - £35000 per annum, Sheffield
- Shopper Senior Account Manager - Drinks Sector Stopgap £35000 - £43000 per annum + pro rata, London
Chronicles of Cannes – Day Two: The Redux
Annie Leibovitz explained the art of bringing a story down to a single moment, and shared the inspiration behind the campaign she created with Disney making tales as old as time relevant to today. We heard from Astro Teller, Captain of Moonshots at Google (yes, really) reinforcing the importance of storytelling in driving audacious invention. Mother warned us to hang on to the joy of craft and keep our brains happy in order not to become advertising douchebags. And Facebook discussed scalable creativity.