Campaign Big Awards 2010: Financial, Corporate & Utilities winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 12:00AM
View all of the winning campaigns from the Financial, Corporate & Utilities category.
For a full list of credits and further creative please see 'The Big Book 2010' published on 19 November. To purchase copies, contact Steven Lewis on (0)20 8267 4042 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Account Executive The Great & The Good £24000 - £26000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Digital Officer Comic Relief £28,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Production Manager - Packaging Aspire £250 - £350 per day, City of London
- Freelance Digital Designer - Mobile & Apps Aspire £200 - £280 per day, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool