Stephens Francis Whitson hires Presky Maves management team
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 11:15AM
Stephens Francis Whitson has hired a senior management team from the recently demerged Presky Maves, including its managing director, Peter Worster, who will bring clients including Barclays and First Drinks into the VCCP Partnership.
Presky Maves' business development director, Stuart Woodington, and its director of business strategy, Simon Spyer, are also among the senior team joining SFW. The new appointments will oversee the new clients, which also include Research Now.
The move follows Presky Maves' demerger from its parent company Quant last week. Presky Maves continues to operate as does Quant Marketing, the data consultancy run by the chairman, Nigel Gatehouse.
Worster will become the business director of SFW, while Woodington takes on the role of creative director on the new accounts. Spyer will be the head of insight and technology.
Worster said: "SFW is a top agency that shares our philosophy and vision for the future. Coupled with the link to the VCCP Partnership, we believe this is a great home for us and clients."
Ben Stephens, the SFW managing director, said: "This represents a fantastic opportunity to continue our strong growth. It brings a new and complementary dimension to SFW, strengthening our position as a leading direct agency making stronger connections."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Affiliates Manager GoodEgg Digital £40k + Bonus & Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - Finance GoodEgg Digital £35k + Bonus & Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch