Stephens Francis Whitson hires Presky Maves management team
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 11:15AM
Stephens Francis Whitson has hired a senior management team from the recently demerged Presky Maves, including its managing director, Peter Worster, who will bring clients including Barclays and First Drinks into the VCCP Partnership.
Presky Maves' business development director, Stuart Woodington, and its director of business strategy, Simon Spyer, are also among the senior team joining SFW. The new appointments will oversee the new clients, which also include Research Now.
The move follows Presky Maves' demerger from its parent company Quant last week. Presky Maves continues to operate as does Quant Marketing, the data consultancy run by the chairman, Nigel Gatehouse.
Worster will become the business director of SFW, while Woodington takes on the role of creative director on the new accounts. Spyer will be the head of insight and technology.
Worster said: "SFW is a top agency that shares our philosophy and vision for the future. Coupled with the link to the VCCP Partnership, we believe this is a great home for us and clients."
Ben Stephens, the SFW managing director, said: "This represents a fantastic opportunity to continue our strong growth. It brings a new and complementary dimension to SFW, strengthening our position as a leading direct agency making stronger connections."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager - Interim Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- International Senior Digital Planner Aspire £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer (Agency, Branding) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior brand planner- brand & communications agency, £55k Gabriele Skelton £50000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB