Stephens Francis Whitson hires Presky Maves management team
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 11:15AM
Stephens Francis Whitson has hired a senior management team from the recently demerged Presky Maves, including its managing director, Peter Worster, who will bring clients including Barclays and First Drinks into the VCCP Partnership.
Presky Maves' business development director, Stuart Woodington, and its director of business strategy, Simon Spyer, are also among the senior team joining SFW. The new appointments will oversee the new clients, which also include Research Now.
The move follows Presky Maves' demerger from its parent company Quant last week. Presky Maves continues to operate as does Quant Marketing, the data consultancy run by the chairman, Nigel Gatehouse.
Worster will become the business director of SFW, while Woodington takes on the role of creative director on the new accounts. Spyer will be the head of insight and technology.
Worster said: "SFW is a top agency that shares our philosophy and vision for the future. Coupled with the link to the VCCP Partnership, we believe this is a great home for us and clients."
Ben Stephens, the SFW managing director, said: "This represents a fantastic opportunity to continue our strong growth. It brings a new and complementary dimension to SFW, strengthening our position as a leading direct agency making stronger connections."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Campaigns Officer Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum, Peterborough
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, West London
- Marketing Assistant Â– B2B Retail, £23k (Mat Cover) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Customer Data Manager Stopgap £43000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Agile Programme Manager - Games / Mobile / software development Digital Gurus £55000 - £72000 Per Annum, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity