Jamie Lindsay appointed MD of Brand Connections
Jamie Lindsay, former director of national sales at JCDecaux, has been appointed as managing director, commercial, at in-flight specialist Brand Connections Global as it ramps up its operations in Europe.
In his new role Lindsay will be responsible for heading up the UK office and building the BCG brand throughout Europe. BCG currently offers outdoor advertising opportunities on Ryanair and Bmibaby.
Lindsay will be charged with leading the sale of advertising across BCG's contracts, including overhead lockers and tray tables across both fleets of aircraft, including exclusive branding of aeroplanes.
At JCDecaux, Lindsay led a 60-strong sales force, including directors and managers, and was a member of the sales and marketing board and two operational boards.
Lindsay has 15 years of experience in outdoor advertising and worked at JCDecaux's predecessor Mills & Allen. He started his career at Carat, the Aegis media agency.
Brian Martin, chief executive of Brand Connections, LLC, said: "We are delighted that Jamie has joined Brand Connections. He brings stellar credentials in the outdoor advertising field, and his extensive experience and expertise will help to develop and extend our offering in Europe."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, South East England
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure