Jamie Lindsay appointed MD of Brand Connections
Jamie Lindsay, former director of national sales at JCDecaux, has been appointed as managing director, commercial, at in-flight specialist Brand Connections Global as it ramps up its operations in Europe.
In his new role Lindsay will be responsible for heading up the UK office and building the BCG brand throughout Europe. BCG currently offers outdoor advertising opportunities on Ryanair and Bmibaby.
Lindsay will be charged with leading the sale of advertising across BCG's contracts, including overhead lockers and tray tables across both fleets of aircraft, including exclusive branding of aeroplanes.
At JCDecaux, Lindsay led a 60-strong sales force, including directors and managers, and was a member of the sales and marketing board and two operational boards.
Lindsay has 15 years of experience in outdoor advertising and worked at JCDecaux's predecessor Mills & Allen. He started his career at Carat, the Aegis media agency.
Brian Martin, chief executive of Brand Connections, LLC, said: "We are delighted that Jamie has joined Brand Connections. He brings stellar credentials in the outdoor advertising field, and his extensive experience and expertise will help to develop and extend our offering in Europe."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign