Jamie Lindsay appointed MD of Brand Connections
Jamie Lindsay, former director of national sales at JCDecaux, has been appointed as managing director, commercial, at in-flight specialist Brand Connections Global as it ramps up its operations in Europe.
In his new role Lindsay will be responsible for heading up the UK office and building the BCG brand throughout Europe. BCG currently offers outdoor advertising opportunities on Ryanair and Bmibaby.
Lindsay will be charged with leading the sale of advertising across BCG's contracts, including overhead lockers and tray tables across both fleets of aircraft, including exclusive branding of aeroplanes.
At JCDecaux, Lindsay led a 60-strong sales force, including directors and managers, and was a member of the sales and marketing board and two operational boards.
Lindsay has 15 years of experience in outdoor advertising and worked at JCDecaux's predecessor Mills & Allen. He started his career at Carat, the Aegis media agency.
Brian Martin, chief executive of Brand Connections, LLC, said: "We are delighted that Jamie has joined Brand Connections. He brings stellar credentials in the outdoor advertising field, and his extensive experience and expertise will help to develop and extend our offering in Europe."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency