UM retains US$50m L'Oreal media account in Australia
By magz osborne, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 November 2010 12:20PM
SYDNEY - L'Oreal has reportedly reappointed IPG's Universal McCann (UM) to its US$50 million consolidated media buying and planning account in Australia, following a review initiated in August.
UM’s appointment by L’Oreal Australia follows a review process and shortlist believed to have also included Carat and Mindshare – which recently picked up L’Oreal’s media business in China. Prior to the appointment, the account was split between UM and Publicis-owned Zenith Optimedia.
UM was recently reappointed to the Nihon L'Oreal account in Japan, and in the US, L'Oreal recently consolidated its US$700 million consumer division with UM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure