UM retains US$50m L'Oreal media account in Australia
By magz osborne, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 November 2010 12:20PM
SYDNEY - L'Oreal has reportedly reappointed IPG's Universal McCann (UM) to its US$50 million consolidated media buying and planning account in Australia, following a review initiated in August.
UM’s appointment by L’Oreal Australia follows a review process and shortlist believed to have also included Carat and Mindshare – which recently picked up L’Oreal’s media business in China. Prior to the appointment, the account was split between UM and Publicis-owned Zenith Optimedia.
UM was recently reappointed to the Nihon L'Oreal account in Japan, and in the US, L'Oreal recently consolidated its US$700 million consumer division with UM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London