UM retains US$50m L'Oreal media account in Australia
By magz osborne, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 November 2010 12:20PM
SYDNEY - L'Oreal has reportedly reappointed IPG's Universal McCann (UM) to its US$50 million consolidated media buying and planning account in Australia, following a review initiated in August.
UM’s appointment by L’Oreal Australia follows a review process and shortlist believed to have also included Carat and Mindshare – which recently picked up L’Oreal’s media business in China. Prior to the appointment, the account was split between UM and Publicis-owned Zenith Optimedia.
UM was recently reappointed to the Nihon L'Oreal account in Japan, and in the US, L'Oreal recently consolidated its US$700 million consumer division with UM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + car/ car allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Regional Marketing Manager - Northern Region EMO £30-35,000 per annum + CAR + Benefits, Northern Region - Home Based
- User Experience Architect | Large Telecoms client Aquent £30k-£45k + Benefits, Maidenhead - Car parking available