UM retains US$50m L'Oreal media account in Australia
By magz osborne, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 November 2010 12:20PM
SYDNEY - L'Oreal has reportedly reappointed IPG's Universal McCann (UM) to its US$50 million consolidated media buying and planning account in Australia, following a review initiated in August.
UM’s appointment by L’Oreal Australia follows a review process and shortlist believed to have also included Carat and Mindshare – which recently picked up L’Oreal’s media business in China. Prior to the appointment, the account was split between UM and Publicis-owned Zenith Optimedia.
UM was recently reappointed to the Nihon L'Oreal account in Japan, and in the US, L'Oreal recently consolidated its US$700 million consumer division with UM.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief