Chemistry lands £7 million UK Emirates ad brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 November 2010 10:35AM
Emirates has appointed Chemistry Communications to handle its £7 million UK advertising account.
The agency, which will add the above-the-line duties to its existing role as Emirates' digital agency, was appointed without a pitch.
Emirates previously work-ed with VCCP, which won the account from Leagas Delaney in 2009 after it had initially presented for the global ad business. However, Emirates has decided to consolidate into Chemistry, which, in addition to digital, also handles the strategy for Emirates' frequent flyer programme.
The appointment does not affect StrawberryFrog Amsterdam, which handles Emirates' £160 million global ad business.
UK activity includes the promotion of and services offered by the six UK airports from which Emirates operates. Chemistry previously worked on a project to promote the Manchester launch of the airline's Airbus A380.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Resource Manager Emma & Rachael & You £50,000, Europe
- INBOUND MARKETING EXECUTIVE - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £18000 - £24000 per annum, Leamington Spa
- PHP Developer (Watford) The Little Black Book Agency £40000 - £50000 per annum, Watford
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure