Chemistry lands £7 million UK Emirates ad brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 November 2010 10:35AM
Emirates has appointed Chemistry Communications to handle its £7 million UK advertising account.
The agency, which will add the above-the-line duties to its existing role as Emirates' digital agency, was appointed without a pitch.
Emirates previously work-ed with VCCP, which won the account from Leagas Delaney in 2009 after it had initially presented for the global ad business. However, Emirates has decided to consolidate into Chemistry, which, in addition to digital, also handles the strategy for Emirates' frequent flyer programme.
The appointment does not affect StrawberryFrog Amsterdam, which handles Emirates' £160 million global ad business.
UK activity includes the promotion of and services offered by the six UK airports from which Emirates operates. Chemistry previously worked on a project to promote the Manchester launch of the airline's Airbus A380.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £60 - £80 per day, West London
- Product Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Liverpool
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up