Chemistry lands £7 million UK Emirates ad brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 November 2010 10:35AM
Emirates has appointed Chemistry Communications to handle its £7 million UK advertising account.
The agency, which will add the above-the-line duties to its existing role as Emirates' digital agency, was appointed without a pitch.
Emirates previously work-ed with VCCP, which won the account from Leagas Delaney in 2009 after it had initially presented for the global ad business. However, Emirates has decided to consolidate into Chemistry, which, in addition to digital, also handles the strategy for Emirates' frequent flyer programme.
The appointment does not affect StrawberryFrog Amsterdam, which handles Emirates' £160 million global ad business.
UK activity includes the promotion of and services offered by the six UK airports from which Emirates operates. Chemistry previously worked on a project to promote the Manchester launch of the airline's Airbus A380.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44