Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw lands Russell Investments
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:35AM
The global financial services company Russell Investments has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its pan-European integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a two-way pitch handled by Oystercatchers. Kitcatt Nohr will aim to drive awareness of the company's Index marketing business in five European markets, as well as supporting sales of other Russell Indexes products.
The campaign will primarily target asset managers, pension fund sponsors and consultants. The first campaign will include newspaper advertising featuring the new strapline: "Russell Indexes. Opportunity redefined."
Ron Bundy, the managing director of Russell Indexes, said: "We appointed Kitcatt Nohr because of their understanding of our strategic challenges and their innovative creative approach.
"We're confident that they will help us continue to raise awareness of Russell Indexes throughout Europe."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure