Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw lands Russell Investments
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:35AM
The global financial services company Russell Investments has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its pan-European integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a two-way pitch handled by Oystercatchers. Kitcatt Nohr will aim to drive awareness of the company's Index marketing business in five European markets, as well as supporting sales of other Russell Indexes products.
The campaign will primarily target asset managers, pension fund sponsors and consultants. The first campaign will include newspaper advertising featuring the new strapline: "Russell Indexes. Opportunity redefined."
Ron Bundy, the managing director of Russell Indexes, said: "We appointed Kitcatt Nohr because of their understanding of our strategic challenges and their innovative creative approach.
"We're confident that they will help us continue to raise awareness of Russell Indexes throughout Europe."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Digital Director Major Players £120000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Brand Strategist - International Bamboo Crowd £35,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Senior Account Manager Duke Network Day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media