Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw lands Russell Investments
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:35AM
The global financial services company Russell Investments has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its pan-European integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a two-way pitch handled by Oystercatchers. Kitcatt Nohr will aim to drive awareness of the company's Index marketing business in five European markets, as well as supporting sales of other Russell Indexes products.
The campaign will primarily target asset managers, pension fund sponsors and consultants. The first campaign will include newspaper advertising featuring the new strapline: "Russell Indexes. Opportunity redefined."
Ron Bundy, the managing director of Russell Indexes, said: "We appointed Kitcatt Nohr because of their understanding of our strategic challenges and their innovative creative approach.
"We're confident that they will help us continue to raise awareness of Russell Indexes throughout Europe."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads