Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw lands Russell Investments
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:35AM
The global financial services company Russell Investments has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its pan-European integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a two-way pitch handled by Oystercatchers. Kitcatt Nohr will aim to drive awareness of the company's Index marketing business in five European markets, as well as supporting sales of other Russell Indexes products.
The campaign will primarily target asset managers, pension fund sponsors and consultants. The first campaign will include newspaper advertising featuring the new strapline: "Russell Indexes. Opportunity redefined."
Ron Bundy, the managing director of Russell Indexes, said: "We appointed Kitcatt Nohr because of their understanding of our strategic challenges and their innovative creative approach.
"We're confident that they will help us continue to raise awareness of Russell Indexes throughout Europe."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mobile Developer - £40-50K P/A, with benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd £40-50K P/A, with benefits, Colchester - Essex
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, South East region
- Promotions Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - Alcohol Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, South East
- Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Mother protests Russian homophobia with gay nesting dolls
- Campaign Viral Chart: Canadian airline's Christmas 'miracle' tops chart
- KFC unveils Twitter comp winner in X Factor ad
- EE uses Santa as a case study to promote 4G
- Top 10 digital innovations