Capgemini promotes Kelly to marketing director post
By Mark Banham, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 November 2010 01:48PM
Capgemini, the consulting, technology and outsourcing services company, has appointed Hilary Kelly as marketing and communications director.
The newly created post "brings together, for the first time, marketing to all sectors of the full range of Capgemini service offerings in the UK," according to the company.
Kelly will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy, internal and external communications and managing external agencies.
She joined Capgemini as a senior consultant in 2007 and before that, had held senior marketing and commercial roles for blue-chip companies including Marks & Spencer, Coca-Cola and the Kingfisher Group.
Kelly was also commercial director of Tesco subsidiary and global customer relations specialists, Dunnhumby.
As head of the marketing consulting team, she led sales bids and service-delivery programmes involving new marketing strategies and customer processes for key Capgemini clients in the retail, manufacturing, airline and music industries.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Web Designer PFJ £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Product - Multi Platform Global Proposition ADLIB £Competitve, Bristol
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London
- Experienced Digital Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £4000 - £50000 per annum + commission + excellent benefits, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film