Capgemini promotes Kelly to marketing director post
By Mark Banham, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 November 2010 01:48PM
Capgemini, the consulting, technology and outsourcing services company, has appointed Hilary Kelly as marketing and communications director.
The newly created post "brings together, for the first time, marketing to all sectors of the full range of Capgemini service offerings in the UK," according to the company.
Kelly will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategy, internal and external communications and managing external agencies.
She joined Capgemini as a senior consultant in 2007 and before that, had held senior marketing and commercial roles for blue-chip companies including Marks & Spencer, Coca-Cola and the Kingfisher Group.
Kelly was also commercial director of Tesco subsidiary and global customer relations specialists, Dunnhumby.
As head of the marketing consulting team, she led sales bids and service-delivery programmes involving new marketing strategies and customer processes for key Capgemini clients in the retail, manufacturing, airline and music industries.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Middlesex
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Wolverhampton
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £17000 - £21000 per annum, Birmingham
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment negotiable, Oxfordshire