Bravo Outdoor wins CIE in Ireland
CIE, the major public transport provider in the Republic of Ireland, has reappointed Bravo Outdoor to its €40m outdoor ad contract after a competitive pitch.
Bravo Outdoor is the company formed by the Irish management of Titan Outdoor when Titan pulled out of Ireland.
The contract includes all of CIE bus, rail and roadside outdoor sites, excluding bus shelters which are tendered separately, and is estimated to be worth €40m over three years.
At the end of 2009, Titan Outdoor pulled out of Ireland after reaching a mutual agreement with CIE to surrender the national rail company’s contract, then estimated to be worth €100m.
CIE agreed that a new company, led by the chief executive of Titan Outdoor Ireland James Barry, would take on Titan’s contracts and 40 members of staff. The new company became Bravo Outdoor.
Tom Goddard, former CBS Outdoor international chief executive and current chairman of Ocean Outdoor and executive chairman of Digicom in the UK, was appointed chairman of Bravo Outdoor in February.
Goddard said: "Bravo is delighted to be nominated as the preferred supplier after a highly competitive tender process, and we look forward to concluding the outstanding formalities in the near future with CIE.
"In the meantime, we remain focused on achieving optimum results for our advertiser clients through the strength of CIE’s outstanding transit media."
In January, JCDecaux bought the assets of Titan Outdoor’s UK business out of administration. In May, JCDecaux won the railside Network Rail contract, Titan’s biggest contract, after a competitive tender.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £50K-£60K+bonus & benefits / £260++day rate., London
- Event Co-ordinator Stopgap £24000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Retail Brands! Royds Raphael c£40k + bonus & benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad